The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Switch, PS5, PS4)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Uh breh....:patrice:

I'm level 11 and got higher level diagrams than the level you beat the game at. You beat the game at 30, and the cap is 70.

So there's obviously a gang of shyt you didn't see/do.

You rushed through it which is :manny: it's your game....but acting there isn't much content because of it is silly.

Fred.

Some of these dudes are faking the funk. Know dsmn well they're playing on the easiest setting.

On another note I just went to a barber who was clearly drunk. Said I wanted some mutton chops douche bag gave me something ridiculous. He literally:manny: and told me to suck it up and be on my way.

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Some of these dudes are faking the funk. Know dsmn well they're playing on the easiest setting.

I dunno what difficulty they're playing on but you can level fast as fukk just doing the main story. Every time I take a break from exploring and advance the plot I get 1-2 levels. So it's feasible to hit 30 completely ignoring 90% of the game. I'm already 1/3 of the way to 30 and I just now did "The Bloody Baron". I ain't been to Skellige yet. And there's too many ? to count, gotta be like 30ish right now.

Fred.

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Uh breh....:patrice:

I'm level 11 and got higher level diagrams than the level you beat the game at. You beat the game at 30, and the cap is 70.

So there's obviously a gang of shyt you didn't see/do.

You rushed through it which is :manny: it's your game....but acting there isn't much content because of it is silly.

Fred.

I've done all the contracts and got a few side quest left. Theres no way you're going to reach level cap unless you plan to kill 1,000,000 wolfs :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I wish geralt had a treasure chest so he can store alot of this good shyt...:mjcry: if anyone brought a house or a storage spot let me know....

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
It's really easy to lose hours on that shyt. Woke up at 10 am figured I'd play this for an hour or two. Looked at the clock like :merchant: 2:30 still ain't eat breakfest :feedme:
Lmao i started playing at 10 still playing now feels like i aint did shyt...i dont even remember what i got accomplished :russ: