Jesus is set to make his debut on Sunday :ehh:

hallelujah-jesus-was-spotted-on-the-set-of-the-walking-dead-618989.jpg

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
repped for the tag

is it only me that loves when the character looks exactly like the comic book?
that pose with Abraham and them
the Carl eyeshot
dre dre and his hair
this one
Yeah they have did a good job mimicking the comics this season. I'll give Gimple and Kirkman that much. Heath and Jesus look spot on from their comic counterparts.

Curious to see how Negan gonna look though :lupe: Since this is the bruh who will play him :lupe:
Morgan_Negan.png

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
i actually love reading the comic spoilers since theyve proven to us that theres an equal chance that they will stay true to the comics and an equal chance that they will switch shyt all the way up.
builds the anticipation. like im really not sure if i want glenn to meet lucille or not
but i kinda want both
:lupe:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
i actually love reading the comic spoilers since theyve proven to us that theres an equal chance that they will stay true to the comics and an equal chance that they will switch shyt all the way up.
builds the anticipation. like im really not sure if i want glenn to meet lucille or not
but i kinda want both
I think because it's pretty much known about Glenn catching it that it will indeed be someone else.Who is the question :patrice:? I doubt Carol, Maggie, Rosita or any other ladies due to Neegans rule. Darryl is a huge fan favorite so him dying might not go on well for ratings :jbhmm: Perhaps it could be Abraham in a switch :patrice::merchant::whoo:

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
but i kinda want both
I actually think all of the close calls Glenn has had as of late are foreshadowing that he's gonna get that work from Lucille and Maggie's seed will end up fatherless :rockcookin:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
but i kinda want both

They cannot deviate away from this :demonic:

Glenns nine lives about to run out

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
Man if Jesus is coming could this mean
That Abraham is going to catch that ether soon?:ohhh::lupe:
Well... it definately means they are about to introduce the Hilltop. But that is necessary because they are introducing Neegan.
As for who will or won't die, IDK... cause the show takes weird alternate routes.

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
I think because it's pretty much known about Glenn catching it that it will indeed be someone else.Who is the question :patrice:? I doubt Carol, Maggie, Rosita or any other ladies due to Neegans rule. Darryl is a huge fan favorite so him dying might not go on well for ratings :jbhmm: Perhaps it could be Abraham in a switch :patrice::merchant::whoo:

Well he is not above killing a lady. The original eeny meenie miny moe lands on Michonne. He only neglects to kill her cause he says that everyone will think he is racist if he 'randomly' kills the black chick.

So reversse racism saves Chonne's ass from Lucelle.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Well he is not above killing a lady. The original eeny meenie miny moe lands on Michonne. He only neglects to kill her cause he says that everyone will think he is racist if he 'randomly' kills the black chick.

So reversse racism saves Chonne's ass from Lucelle.
Yea I was dying when I first read that dude like WHOA!:whoa:I'm a lotta things but a racist I AM NoT:scusthov: *Skips over Dre* :whoa:Samething Race card

:russ: