The time I actually smashed @ravie_loso for $150

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
For those of you who don't know who she is, this is her. Multiple Coli threads have been made in her name. :whew:

This was the first time I really understood that IG thots ain't shiit. Common sense would tell you these thots fukk for $1000s, but no they are cheap.

Anyway back when I was exposing thots left and right, I actually went with it

It takes 15K to smash an Atlanta stripper
Exposed Chronicles IV: Battle of the UK Thot
Coli brehs. I got another one. Exposing thots left and right!
Exposed Thot Wars V: The Thot Strikes Back

This was around the time as those other threads. I think she is originally from Dallas where I live, but I think moved to ATL and was traveling back and forth. So I had hit her up just trolling, but she legit was down. And I had messaged her in the past once like maybe a few months before.

image.png
1_copy.png

So I start texting her thinking she is just joking but this chick is serious :leon:

So I tried to get her over to the crib, but she wasn't down for that. So I got a $125/night hotel on Hotwire for $65. I thought some catfish shiit was about to happen or that I was going to get robbed, but I didn't care.

So I am in the room freaking out in shock. I had like 10 rubbers knowing damn well I wasn't even going to come close to using all of them :mjlol:. Then it hit me to jack off real quick before so I can have that energy, but I was too late.

There was a knock on the door and nikka my heart and stomach both dropped out of my body. I looked through the peep hole and couldn't really see. I opened the door and it was her! :ooh:

So she came in. I had a half bottle of something that I brought from the crib. We started drinking and talking. She is actually pretty cool. So then it started getting awkward and she was like,

"Well you know why we're here." :usure:

She hadn't even asked about the money yet. So I started kissing her. Then she stopped and asked about the money. I told her I'd put half in her Paypal now and then the other half after.

So I did then she started taking her clothes off. NIKKA I WAS HARDER THAN A MUTHAFUKKIN DIAMOND. She might be the only chick who looks exactly like what you see on the gram. Then she gave me head which was sort of below average, nothing special.

So I don't even bother warming up to it with other positions. I straight put her ass in the air. I start going in like Lawrence was on that banker on Insecure. Something came over me and I just stated going hard......bruh I literally busted in like 2 1/2 minutes :mjlol:

She started laughing and said that it was okay. It always happens with her. So I try to play it off and say I had this built up. So she tried to finesse and say anything after that would be extra. I played it cool and said sure. So after about 15-20 minutes. I was ready to go again. This time I saved the back shots for the end stretch.

Her skin was so soft and for a thick chick she can ride dikk like a pro :ohlawd:
So I had redeemed myself and was ready this time for the backshots. :shaq:
I was killing it and her ass is not that soft. It's more on the firm side so I was doing every thing in my power to have it jiggle. OMG brehs. It was one of the greatest views of all time.

She wouldn't let me bust on her though.

ALL THIS IS FOR $150. She told me I had to add an extra $50. So I transferred it in and she grabbed my dikk, kissed me on the cheek and said goodbye.

The next day I went back and forth with Paypal via email which ended up being like 2 weeks to get my money refunded. They eventually did :russ:

I tried hitting up that number again after that, but it was disconnected.
Call :duck: all you want, but idc. I caught this biitch on a good day and had the time of my life.

Last edited: