the swag gambit and wolverine displayed in the first ep---

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gambit, yeah, he stayed not really giving a fukk about everyones little dramas, plus he was running game on rogue.

wolverine, hell no. wolverine was old and bitter, but he had some dope claws, but he aint have no style man. plus he was always angry cause he couldn't pull jean grae. cyclops might have been a nerd but he had the girl and he was sonning wolverine throughout the season.

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
im strictly talkin first ep.. but yeah..

both had swag-- but each had a slightly diff one.. gambits whole dialogue wi<]t the girl tryin to throw the box at him>>>>>>>>>>>>

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Watched a few of my favorites from Season 1 yesterday....Enter Magneto, Deadly Reunions, and Final Decision. Whats funny about the whole thing though was how protective Rogue was of Storm...she always treated her like her big sister:laugh:

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Gambit-yes

Wolverine- 1st ep, yes; rest of the series, no

I rewatched that whole series awhile back and all I could think was he literally got tossed in the bushes during the 2nd episode of the night of the sentinels story line. Then came at cyclops, who took out about 3, once they got back like he was he was putting in work. He was :deadrose: the whole fight :damn: . His character did stuff like that the entire run.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He was more beatable during the Fox series compared to Evolution and Wolverine and the X-Men. Well..he kind got of slapped around by Magneto in those shows but came out on top of practically everything else.