The Spurs Vs Cavs finals that will most likely happen this year will be one of the greatest ever....

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Prime Lebron Vs Prime Kawhi

Two of top 3 players in the league (Lebron, Westbrook, Kawhi) clashing.

Then you have the Lamarcus Aldridge vs Kevin Love matchup. (Although they might put Tristan Thompson on Lamarcus and let Love guard Pau Gasol majority of the time)

The two best teams in the NBA BY FAR

In the end, it will be a tough gritty series, but I can't see anyone beating Lebron this year, not even my Spurs.

Casuals will hate it, but for TRUE basketball fans this series will be a dream come true. I expect the finals this year to 7 games when these two teams meet. EVERY game will go down to wire.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
the Coli Legend has spoken...
7EGS9rm.png

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prime Lebron Vs Prime Kawhi

Two of top 3 players in the league (Lebron, Westbrook, Kawhi) clashing.

Then you have the Lamarcus Aldridge vs Kevin Love matchup. (Although they might put Tristan Thompson on Lamarcus and let Love guard Pau Gasol majority of the time)

The two best teams in the NBA BY FAR

In the end, it will be a tough gritty series, but I can't see anyone beating Lebron this year, not even my Spurs.

Casuals will hate it, but for TRUE basketball fans this series will be a dream come true. I expect the finals this year to 7 games when these two teams meet. EVERY game will go down to wire.
:ohhh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Op gonna be the woat. But if his predictions come true do we vote him the goat the following year:ohhh:
Nah. GOAT's don't spam the board like this. I'm sure there were even a few loudmouth Red Sox fans still claiming they would win the next year after Aaron Boone hit the home run in game 7 and a few who were shouting it when it was 3-0 Yankees in 2004. That just makes them loudmouths.