"The Save-A-Hoe-Athon" hosted by The-Coli Tiny Chat. Come sponsor a Coli whore!

• Thread starter A Friend of The People
  • Start date
A

A Friend of The People

Prime example of why hoes should never get mod powers here. This hoe is really feel in herself now

You let sister Mary Francis gas you up then make her a mod then let these skeezers run the chat

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
Jack that's completely uncalled for..if you have a problem with her, address her in PM like an adult..What is making a thread going to prove?

ETA:hoes and skeezers?? Jack..that's really tacky and it makes you look like an a$$hole..this is the Internet...not real life..if you really mad log the fukk off and enjoy the rest of your day..

You know I don't have a problem with you, but you taking it too far.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:umad:

Maybe we should have a vote as a community, who stays Token or Jack Pimple Fuccin Splatter.

Lets see who wins :comeon:

A

A Friend of The People

Jack that's completely uncalled for..if you have a problem with her, address her in PM like an adult..What is making a thread going to prove?

ETA:hoes and skeezers?? Jack..that's really tacky and it makes you look like an a$$hole..this is the Internet...not real life..if you really mad log the fukk off and enjoy the rest of your day..

You know I don't have a problem with you, but you taking it too far.

Tee u cool with me...but fukk this bullshyt. She wanna play games well game the fukk on skeezer

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2