The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

Here's an example of a worthless no good garbage nikka that is almost 40 years old and a wanna be trash rapper, who still tries to dress like he is High School and acts like he is in High School.....No real woman his age wants a bum azz immature nikka like this nikka @observe these type of nikkas are thrown to the bushes by women in their age group, so they usually then stalk young chicks or teenagers to take advantage of....look at this no life,no azz and no money gettin bum....keep an eye on older nikkas like these around your young family members brehs and brehettes.....these types of nikkas end up catchin papers due to their ineptitude at getting a real woman their own age:

VxQJTKN.jpg

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos like this^^^.......:birdman:

Last edited:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:
All you need to know is a chick dapped this shyt first says all that needs to said about your view.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Define a real woman for me OP.

A woman with her shyt together mentally and financially.....Nikkas that don't got either or or none will get swatted and then seek out young hoez or even lower who will feed their ego that's deflated ........:ufdup:

Last edited:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Men want sex. Why will he date a fossil who is not interested in fukking every minute?
I'm just telling you what I see. Those older men who date young chick almost always have expensive outdated clothing on yet still live at home with their mom, driving her car (or their baby mommas), and have some minimum wage job. That or they sell dope :yeshrug:

King P

Legends Never Die
Daps
Reppin
Views From The X
Eh, depends on the situation. Everybody is different. There are some that prey on younger women. But some do it just because it's an option.

I'm 24 and I fukk with women my age. But I have a lot of younger chicks (18-20) gravitate towards me. Remember though, in our society it's common to see women going after older men. Most of them will admit they love older men. Lot of us ain't chasing the youngins, but if a 18-20 year old is bad, and she throwing the box at us, we gonna take it :manny: