The REAL Robin Williams

QamYasharahla

All Star
Daps
Last night on the "Tonight Show", Robin Williams broke out in one of the most racist routines about Barack Obama I have ever seen. While I question Obama's qualifications, I have never worried about his race. Williams was jumping around using black "gangsta" lingo, grabbing his crotch and so on, depicting how he thought Obama would act once the oath was administered. Even Jay acted pretty offset by it but glossed it over real quick. I don't suspect it will get much news attention because Williams has "liberal" credentials but if someone like Dennis Miller had done 1/2 of this act, they would be having hearings on Capitol hill today about him and racial hatred on TV. The Nation of Islam and Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton would be leading protests and it would be all over NBC and the other networks. Have any of you seen anything about it today?

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/TBCI9QPT2U08KMA8P

images
olddogs-01.jpg

For example, there's the momentary episode of blackface played for laughs, achieved via a tanning salon for one character who later in a conversation invokes Mantan (Moreland), a famous black actor during America's shameful era of minstrel shows in the early 1930 and 40s. (In fairness it's a moment leavened ala "Tropic Thunder" by an indignant and swift reaction from at least one black person appearing briefly here, serving to reflexively salve the film's conscience.)

http://www.popcornreel.com/htm/olddogsrev.html

fukk Robin Williams and the c00ns who support him. :childplease:

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
LOL @ The "Real" Robin Williams, Like You Knew Him lol
We know him well,

He liked to get his shyt pushed in
He loved drugs
He was a Drunk
He didnt mind putting on a dress or tights for a paycheck
He liked men and had a wife for appearences
He harbored feelings against black people
He hung himself

That was the end of his chapter.

Last edited:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
He was trying to be funny and was out of touch with the times

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
When you want to figure out who the cacs are, compare threads regarding black celebrity death and compare them to the ones where cacs die.

Same people, 2 different comments

On Robin Williams
It's not even just the fact that he's dead, that has me like :dwillhuh: about this.....it's HOW he died

If dude dropped dead of a heart attack or some shyt, I don't think it would've hit me as hard :manny:

fukkin' SUICIDE, though? HIM, of all people? :why:

On Whitney Houston

"DEAD bytch CONTEST SHE IN 1ST PLACE"

:dj2::dj2::dj2:

Pay attention bruhs. Theres only so long fake cacs can pretend.

Last edited: