The Race Track will be a TLR Sub-Forum no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Starting whenever @cook decides to do so, The Race Track will be separated from TLR and made into it's own standalone forum. This was born from an idea I had to just make TLR the Race Track and separate the Gym and Showroom forums into their own forums or a combined Lifestyle forum. Cook tweaked the idea and now all race related threads will have a home and won't be relegated to subforum status. The forum is for serious racial discussion. Not race trolling. All race trolling threads will be moved to the Bushes or deleted outright. Race is a serious issue and it needs to be taken seriously, not just used for daps, rep or to "make 'em mad." As always there will be those who agree and those who disagree with the move so all feedback is welcomed. Thank you guys as always for your continued support and cooperation. :obama:

:lupe:

LA Fisher

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Outside @lovelydays window
Let's be honest, I'm the reason for this. I'm the god of this race track shyt. My threads bring in the views and when you toss them in the track they wither away slowly. The higher ups of the coli aren't stupid. They know where their bread is buttered

ze7hOyK.png

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I already have 15 threads loaded and ready for the move.

Even IF the new Race Track delves into nothing but race fukkery there are people who live for that. But my hope is that one can go there for spirited debate on race issues and come here for.....I guess male/female civil war and other random talk. Maybe more posters will make an effort at creating threads in here that aren't about race. This may revive TLR.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Starting whenever @cook decides to do so, The Race Track will be separated from TLR and made into it's own standalone forum. This was born from an idea I had to just make TLR the Race Track and separate the Gym and Showroom forums into their own forums or a combined Lifestyle forum. Cook tweaked the idea and now all race related threads will have a home and won't be relegated to subforum status. The forum is for serious racial discussion. Not race trolling. All race trolling threads will be moved to the Bushes or deleted outright. Race is a serious issue and it needs to be taken seriously, not just used for daps, rep or to "make 'em mad." As always there will be those who agree and those who disagree with the move so all feedback is welcomed. Thank you guys as always for your continued support and cooperation. :obama:

:lupe:
:salute:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
He said no race trolling. All that white devil black women hating hoo haa is getting sent straight to the bushes

Won't even matter. All that "cac" and "c00n" talk coalescing in a stand alone forum purposed for race discussion ain't a exactly a good look imo :whoa:

:sas1: but if it's gonna happen
pn5_Vm_DNUq9_EV.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.