Dave24

Superstar
Daps
ClIPAwqVEAERhs7.jpg

:lolbron::lolbron::troll::feedme::feedme:

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Yeah nba needed a game seven because after the draft this free agency this year will be lack luster

"Charlotte Hornetz agree to a 4 year 98 million dollar deal with nba all star dwight howard"
*dwight back gives out, misses 2 seasons

"The portland trailblazers look to bolster their wing posistion and sign harrison barnes to a 4 year 88 million dollar deal"

*barnes averages a pedestrian 16 ppg as damian lilliard gets mvp considerations for carrying him to a top 4 west conference record*

"Kent Bazemore and Nick Batum both sign 4 year 70 million dollar contracts and join the Brooklyn Nets"
*Nets owner committs seppuku*

Game 7 snd the draft is the last entertsinment we probably get this year

Ms. Elaine

Spoiled Brat
Daps
Reppin
Avocado Toast
I hope he dont :russ:..... If he dont he'll still be the reigning 2x mvp and a champion. He wont be getting these passes though
His performances in the playoffs have hardly been impressive. Where has he been these finals? :jbhmm:

A lot is hanging on the line for Steph on Sunday.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
If he comes out and gets 2 fouls in the 1st Quarter again, I'm turning the game off and watching Game of Thrones instead
:troll:

Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I don't think the perception of Steph will change. Win or lose Sunday, he's still one of the faces of the league but I do believe the media is going to re-think its obsession with his family.