The Official Post your Xbox one, Ps4 and Pc video highlights/fails thread

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Aight let post our highlight/fail videos from ps4, x1 and pc in this thread, head2head, vs cpu whatever

ill start it off, the video i edited is kinda rough, i just did it in a short time and just wanted to throw something out there, im still learning the upload studio and ran in some problems, so i to do a few work arounds :yeshrug:this clip is of a lil bit of 2k, some madden, and mostly bf4

@MeachTheMonster
@PS4
@Rekkapryde
@Liquid
@Mr. Somebody
@HNIC973
@Brief Keef

post yall highlights......i know yall nikka got some

BTW does anybody know how to embed the video from Skydrive?

Last edited:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Aight let post our highlight/fail videos from ps4, x1 and pc in this thread, head2head, vs cpu whatever

ill start it off, the video i edited is kinda rough, i just did it in a short time and just wanted to throw something out there, im still learning the upload studio and ran in some problems, so i to do a few work arounds :yeshrug:this clip is of a lil bit of 2k, some madden, and mostly bf4

@MeachTheMonster
@PS4
@Rekkapryde
@Liquid
@Mr. Somebody
@HNIC973
@Brief Keef

post yall highlights......i know yall nikka got some

BTW does anybody know how to embed the video from Skydrive?

Most of my shyt from BF4 I'll post some later

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

Loss my AFc championship on this play with no time left :snoop;

815021264.gif
i hate it had to be u breh,=, atleast u took the L like a man

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This thread has serious potential especially with the new xbox update. :leon:

I'mma see if I can get some good clips. Hopefully more people would be encouraged to contribute.
yea i was on xbl thinking that they should have a system like youtube where you can like people highlights and the best rise to the top, because im sure they have some crazy highlights out there and if you not friends with the person u will never see, but this can be our own section to show off

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
yea i was on xbl thinking that they should have a system like youtube where you can like people highlights and the best rise to the top, because im sure they have some crazy highlights out there and if you not friends with the person u will never see, but this can be our own section to show off

They have that for certain games like Black ops 2 and street fighter 3rd strike but other than that ain't no one trying to buy a capture card and do all that extra hook up shyt. I was wondering if people did this on the site to show each other and this basically answered my question.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
They have that for certain games like Black ops 2 and street fighter 3rd strike but other than that ain't no one trying to buy a capture card and do all that extra hook up shyt. I was wondering if people did this on the site to show each other and this basically answered my question.
dudes was doing it in the bd4 thread, i remember once it was a bunch of coli dudes in a bf4 match, and courtdog killed like 5 of us in the row, within 7 seconds to stop us from winning on rush, when he posted it shyt was straight comedy

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
dudes was doing it in the bd4 thread, i remember once it was a bunch of coli dudes in a bf4 match, and courtdog killed like 5 of us in the row, within 7 seconds to stop us from winning on rush, when he posted it shyt was straight comedy

I had wanted to try this when GTA 5 was popular but I never linked up with coli brehs and those server issues turned me off from the game.

Hopefully this kind of stuff with bring people together for some games.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I had wanted to try this when GTA 5 was popular but I never linked up with coli brehs and those server issues turned me off from the game.

Hopefully this kind of stuff with bring people together for some games.
if enough people get titanfall and the party chat is legit good then i think that game will produce mad fukkery

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
What I recommend my X1 brehs do if you don't want to link directly to your Skydrive account:

my Windows 8.1 laptop is connected to my Windows account which is the same one as my Xbox account and Skydrive (Onedrive now)

when you upload a clip, upload it to Upload and Skydrive. On your PC, the left-side column on any folder has the Skydrive icon, just click it and it contains your Skydrive content. when you click a video, it downloads to your computer and you can do whatever you feel with it.

I put it on youtube as unlisted

from the Titanfall beta

the homie @HNIC973 getting triple ultra'd (before they were common) it was literally my first time landing it. couldnt even do it in practice mode :lolbron:

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
What I recommend my X1 brehs do if you don't want to link directly to your Skydrive account:

my Windows 8.1 laptop is connected to my Windows account which is the same one as my Xbox account and Skydrive (Onedrive now)

when you upload a clip, upload it to Upload and Skydrive. On your PC, the left-side column on any folder has the Skydrive icon, just click it and it contains your Skydrive content. when you click a video, it downloads to your computer and you can do whatever you feel with it.

from the Titanfall beta

the homie @HNIC973 getting triple ultra'd (before they were common) it was literally my first time landing it. couldnt even do it in practice mode :lolbron:

can't stop posting that:bryan::sad:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.

from the Titanfall beta

man i couldnt ever blow that shyt, nikkaz would always get away

:damn: @HNIC973 fight back breh, how the fukk u get so good in these fighting games breh, nikka i cant do simple shyt :wtf: u nikkaz cant fukk wit me in no sports tho :smugbiden: