Official Legion Season 3 Thread

Owen Reece

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Y'all catch David talking to the voices in his head? I keep saying it, David is NOT a hero. He's gonna fukking lose it and shyt is gonna get crazy.

"What about the Professor?"
Farouk: "He's not here..."
:wow:
They better show that mental Xavier/Farouk battle. That's what I really want to see...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This is my least favorite show to watch. It's just not a fun show. I think I still like it though. I'm still not sure after 16 episodes

Yea I agree, this isn’t the most fun show to watch.

Kinda is a chore, very pretentious.

I’m only still watching off the strength of curiosity to see where they are trying to take us with this story

Martha

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m pretty sure the android voices are voiced by the same woman who voiced GLaDOS in the game “Portal.”

I couldn’t find anything online about it though. :patrice:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Alright, all caught up. The first 5 or so episodes were intoxicating and the visuals were trippy as hell. :wow:

But for real, absolutely nothing has happened this season, in terms of plot. The plot can be summed up in one sentence: David and his friends are looking for Farouk’s body. That’s it. :hubie:

I feel like all you have to know is that, and you can just start on Episode 8, and not be any less lost than anyone who has watched the entire season so far. That’s not to say that the first 7 episodes weren’t good (they were great), but in terms of plot, nothing has really happened. Watching the first half of this season is an experience you have; that’s it. Plot really isn’t important to this show.

If you can get passed the need to have a plot, I feel like you would really like this show.

Last edited:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
visually this will go down as one of the GOATs

I actually enjoy this more than Westworld and pin it just below Mr Robot (and Rick and Morty :russ:) as the next best show on tv...

Until Dennis returns to Always Sunny:ufdup:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Lenny this episode :shaq::banderas:

So from what I'm understanding, David put different thoughts into people's heads as part of a bigger plan to kill the shadow king and as a way for the shadow king to not know what anyone is entirely up to if he tried to read their minds. However the plan is going sideways because David is mistakenly about to kill Oliver so Oliver plant thoughts into Melanie head to stop Lenny which is why we see the minotaur standing over her as she's about to shoot Oliver. :jbhmm:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I take it back I think I may be done with the show. It's just way too plodding. Tuesday's have become a chore
The last two episodes could've moved faster but other than that I love this show. The episode from this season where they keep jumping from all the multiverse David's is one of my favorite episodes of television up there with ozymandias, international assassin, s1 e4 true detective, battle of the b*stards etc. The acting, visuals, editing, music of this show are impeccable. Great writing as well.