Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

teacher

All Star
Daps
Anybody else reading amazing spiderman renew our vows? My comic shop put it on my pull list for whatever reason so I checked it ,it ain't bad:leon:

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Anybody else reading amazing spiderman renew our vows? My comic shop put it on my pull list for whatever reason so I checked it ,it ain't bad:leon:
This should be main universe spider man. Instead of Peter Parker being basically low-key Tony Stark right now. Literally should have made this guy prime spider man during secret wars. Fixing the greatest fukk up in spider man history.:blessed:
But 2 issues in its alright. Is anybody else looking at them having a red headed daughter named Annie like:comeon:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This should be main universe spider man. Instead of Peter Parker being basically low-key Tony Stark right now. Literally should have made this guy prime spider man during secret wars. Fixing the greatest fukk up in spider man history.:blessed:
But 2 issues in its alright. Is anybody else looking at them having a red headed daughter named Annie like:comeon:
I fukkin hate that book
I actually like Swaggy P Spidey

Ol butt hurt Doc Ock mad over some p*ssy:beli:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just read X-Men V.s. Inhumans

:mjriiite:X-GOATs - 1

Wackumans - 0

Shoutout the big homie Magneto

I forgot the quote; but, when Eric went; My people will not be gassed, again :jbtable:
I can't stand that fukk boy beast . Him and Logan (dead one ) are the biggest self hating c00n ass uncle toms ever . Let's abandon the world so some Kree DNA having bums can take over . Nothing happens if the the inhumans lose the cloud ( I guess no more inhumans , :yeshrug:) but other option is all mutants die or run off planet . How is they fair ? Black bolt selfishly did this and he's not a villain while cyke is treated like Osama

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
I can't stand that fukk boy beast . Him and Logan (dead one ) are the biggest self hating c00n ass uncle toms ever . Let's abandon the world so some Kree DNA having bums can take over . Nothing happens if the the inhumans lose the cloud ( I guess no more inhumans , :yeshrug:) but other option is all mutants die or run off planet . How is they fair ? Black bolt selfishly did this and he's not a villain while cyke is treated like Osama
Don't forgot going back in time and gettin' some kids to calm Scott down, who had a legit beef

I can't wait for issue two

Storm :russ: was like ":childplease: Somebody pick Hank up--on that bull--so we can get to work"

parallax

Superstar
Daps

how is logan a self hating c00n?

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't forgot going back in time and gettin' some kids to calm Scott down, who had a legit beef

I can't wait for issue two

Storm :russ: was like ":childplease: Somebody pick Hank up--on that bull--so we can get to work"
Even his young self hates hank though he need to stop being cocky and leave magic alone

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Umm his siding with master Steve rogers to be an avenger ? Old man Logan would snuff that fool

no old man logan wouldnt. dude was all about starting a family. if steve would have done some ult blob shyt then maybe. logan sided with the kids. not being on scotts side doesnt make him a c00n. especially scott summers

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
no old man logan wouldnt. dude was all about starting a family. if steve would have done some ult blob shyt then maybe. logan sided with the kids. not being on scotts side doesnt make him a c00n. especially scott summers

I agree schism was a legit beef. In fact if anything Logan was in the right just as much as Scott it was basically the ultimate Does the ends justify the means question......

Now AvX was some c00n shyt on Logan's part. Especially since he knew damn well all the bullshyt everyone had to go through to save Baby Hope to begin with and he was the only motherfukker involved talking about kill her. Even Cap was like "bro we aren't here to do that.... Chill"