Essential The Official Comic Book Discussion Thread [Support @Neuromancer’s book!]

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Iron Man resurrecting nikkaz, becoming the Sorcerer Supreme, that bootleg Secret Avengers team that’s about to become the “shelf” for all of the black characters, DR. DOOM FACE GETUING MESSED UP AGAIN, The Hood taking another “L”. BRUH!!!!
Leonardo Da Vinci
:beli:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Iron Man resurrecting nikkaz, becoming the Sorcerer Supreme, that bootleg Secret Avengers team that’s about to become the “shelf” for all of the black characters, DR. DOOM FACE GETUING MESSED UP AGAIN, The Hood taking another “L”. BRUH!!!!

Bendis: "fukk y'all, thank you and good night. bytch. :ucku:"

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Inverted Tony is Iron Man with NO moral compass.

*Handing our Extremis to the population at large

*Corrupting that monster kid

*Giving Daredevil his sight back

*Not telling Cap and the others about the universe coming to an end.

That final issue of Avengers before Secret Wars where Tony tells cap he always knew this was going to happen and set everything else in motion just to distract everyone was pretty cold. I was actually a little sad to see him come back as regular Tony once everything reset after Secret Wars.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Inverted Tony is Iron Man with NO moral compass.

*Handing our Extremis to the population at large

*Corrupting that monster kid

*Giving Daredevil his sight back

*Not telling Cap and the others about the universe coming to an end.

tony is constantly doing devious shyt, but they blame it on his alcoholism, on he gets his mind wiped and its like its a different person apparently. his brain scan in superior was willing to do fukked shyt too.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
What were some good mini-series releases during Secret Wars? I'm reading the Red Skull one, and it's dope. I read a few during the event, but wanna see if I missed some worth checking.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What were some good mini-series releases during Secret Wars? I'm reading the Red Skull one, and it's dope. I read a few during the event, but wanna see if I missed some worth checking.

I really liked Siege, which if I remember correctly, is one of the few mini-series to actually have a direct tie-in to the main series. Also really liked Red Skull, and Runaways.

Looking back, that might've been the best Marvel event in a long time. Had more than a couple of months of lead up, shut all the main comics down for a few months so you aren't stuck with pointless tie-in issues that fukk up storylines, and the books introduced in their place were mostly interesting.

Last edited: