5) Have Hillary's State Dept give you the okey dokie on your foul activities
6) PROFIT!!!!!!!

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Why does this turbo-c00n keep tagging me in negative stories about Hillary when I dislike Hillary intensely?

Can't expect Drumpf stans to be capable of thinking beyond a binary level I guess.

Man please you are as clintonista as they come..you stay in Trump threads defending your Mary Magdalene typing out dissertations about why she aint corrupt compared to Trump:outtahere:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Man please you are as clintonista as they come..you stay in Trump threads defending your Mary Magdalene typing out dissertations about why she aint corrupt compared to Trump:outtahere:

Tbh, I've always thought he just hates anyone Red but he's made it pretty clear that he despises Shillary. He just can't help himself when it comes to shytting on conservatives.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Tbh, I've always thought he just hates anyone Red but he's made it pretty clear that he despises Shillary. He just can't help himself when it comes to shytting on conservatives.
Cac is retarded. I say something negative about Trump then he responds by completely ignoring what I said about Trump and pointing out something about Hillary. I tell him I hate Hillary and I refuse to defend her, but I think Trump is much worse. He tags me and calls me a Hillary stan. Rinse, wash, repeat.

• Dap
Reactions: Ill

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Cac is retarded. I say something negative about Trump then he responds by completely ignoring what I said about Trump and pointing out something about Hillary. I tell him I hate Hillary and I refuse to defend her, but I think Trump is much worse. He tags me and calls me a Hillary stan. Rinse, wash, repeat.

You havent made a prudent argument to prove Trump is much worse than Hillary..Watching this documentary shows that Hillary just might be the most vile women on earth..Whatever Trump did is childs play to what this bytch did/is doing in Africa via her Clinton Foundation

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
Anyway, I recommend everyone watch this on both sides of the aisle.

There's a fantastic segment on how Hillary gave her boy Vlad Putin 20% of ALL AMERICAN URANIUM DEPOSITS :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

#strongwoman

Bruh, how in the fukk is the media ignoring this? Im hoping #TrumpSet shyts on her in the debates with this info