Update: Sneak Peek that aired during Gotham [11/30/2015]

Update: SDCC Trailer

bIHTh0x.jpg

Teaser Trailer:

Update:
Bnhzak2CMAAmX8Z.jpg

batman.jpg

1QYKfEc.jpg

Figured we would need one of these now just to cover all the rumors and shyt that are being reported on an almost daily basis.

The latest comes from ComicBookMovie.com with some info from an "inside source":

* WB wants to have a Barry Allen (The Flash) cameo in the movie but not in costume; depending o how successful the CW Flash series is once it debuts they want Grant Gustin (the guy cast in the CW show) but if audiences don't warm to Gustin then a different actor will be cast for BvS.

They also want to have an out-of-costume cameo by Wonder Woman in the movie too.

* They are casting for Bruce Wayne's girlfriend and the casting call is for black actresses. The relationship is a longterm committed one and she will know that Bruce is Batman. Sounds like Jezebel Jet to me.
8iyeUB8.jpg

* Lex Luthor's feeling about Superman will be based off the way the character feels in All-Star Superman. This vid gives a good idea of his views on Supes:

* Lex is also the most popular man in Metropolis with everyone loving him and thinking he is a good dude. He also helped Metropolis out alot (I am assuming this means he did most of the rebuilding after the Kryptonian/Superman fight from the first movie).

* Lex will also dabble in "fringe science" and be remaking his own version of the Kryptonian armor to use against Superman because Lex believes that Supes will eventually turn on mankind.

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I doubt he will come back
Michael Caine is an admitted whore for money and perks.
He did Jaws 4 just for the check and shooting locale (the Caribbean) and has said he did Blame It On Rio because the studio was basically paying him to vacation in Brazil for a few months.

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Lex Luthor's feeling about Superman will be based off the way the character feels in All-Star Superman. This vid gives a good idea of his views on Supes:
* Lex is also the most popular man in Metropolis with everyone loving him and thinking he is a good dude. He also helped Metropolis out alot (I am assuming this means he did most of the rebuilding after the Kryptonian/Superman fight from the first movie).
* Lex will also dabble in "fringe science" and be remaking his own version of the Kryptonian armor to use against Superman because Lex believes that Supes will eventually turn on mankind.

LEX20002016 :banderas: