The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
AMC Theaters Hosting An AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR Marathon Lasting A Whopping 31 Hours

With Avengers: Infinity War on the horizon, it's fair to say that we're all scrambling to watch the previous Marvel Studios movies before April 27th rolls around. However, if you're truly devoted to the cause, you'll want to head to your local AMC Theater for an epic marathon which looks set to run for a whopping 31 hours, kicking off with 2008's Iron Man and concluding with Avengers: Infinity War.

Tickets aren't available yet but will presumably go on sale when those for the latest Marvel movie are released (which is rumoured to be this Friday). Watching all of these releases back to back is quite a task and one hell of a challenge; will you really be able to enjoy Avengers: Infinity War after staying up for well over a day, though? Ultimately, that's a question every fan will likely have a different answer to!

How will you guys choose to watch Avengers: Infinity War? Does a marathon like this seem like the best way or will you check out the other Marvel Cinematic Universe movies at home first? As always, share your thoughts in the comments section below and stay tuned for further updates on this release.

might be $149 and get a infinity gauntlet ...

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
:laff: nikkas dreaming of trailers for real...

Weirdest dream, I woke up checking if the trailer had been released. I think it happened because some brehs on here said last week we would get a second trailer this Monday just passed. I am looking forward to Thanos wrecking shop it is going to be amazing.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean lets be honest. People want to use the Russo's as an excuse, forgetting the fact they were originally comic writers and the entire airport scene in Civil War was PURE COMEDIC SLAPSTICK. Had this been mostly centric towards Captain America or Black Panther then it would be some merit that the comedy would be seriously toned down. But the way how these previous films were set up to this, it'll more than likely be all the way to the 3rd ACT where shyt gets real.

You got Thor and Hulk meeting up with the Guardians. You have Tony Stark meeting with Dr. Strange. You have Spider-Man in the situation. The only times things would be more serious would be the scenes with Captain America and Black Panther, which basically would be most of the presumed 3rd act in Wakanda. So, it is almost destined for this film be full of comedy. And that's not a bad thing, because these Marvel films been mostly comedy heavy and been largely successful because of it. But for those who do not want that, just be prepared to be disappointed, because I am sure it is bound to be the case.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
so.... you're saying lazy writing was their goal? Big Bang Theory style one liners are better than a clever witty (in character) dialog?:picard:

Bazzinga! :russ: :mjlol::mjgrin:

:rudy:
I mean people liked it more than any other Thor so if a brand humor that was clearly preferred by the majority of audiences is "lazy writing" then sure.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Seriously...

Who seriously has issues with Marvel comedy moments?
It's a superhero film. :bpgucci:

I've read comics since I was 10 and I work in comics part-time, and I still don't take it that seriously.

I don't like when comedy is used to undercut serious moments too often, but it's never gotten to the point that it soured me on any film.

Brehs really in here like
Beta Male said:
Black Panther was good and everything, but that part where Shuri said "WHAT ARE THOOOOOSE?!?!?" took me out the movie :francis:

Seriously...quoting a Vine video...like what was the fukking point

:cambybp:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Seriously...

Who seriously has issues with Marvel comedy moments?
It's a superhero film. :bpgucci:

I've read comics since I was 10 and I work in comics part-time, and I still don't take it that seriously.

I don't like when comedy is used to undercut serious moments too often, but it's never gotten to the point that it soured me on any film.

Brehs really in here like

:cambybp:
Jokes are fine but I do agree with that "what are those" joke in BP. I didn't even realise people still say that dumb shyt.

Unlike homie it didn't take me out the movie but yeah bad joke.

AOU had the worst quips in the final battle, there was a quip every cut. That actually took me out of that flick. Tell good jokes don't use it as filler.