The Official "Avengers: Infinity War" Thread (SPOILERS)

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Iron-Man: Nick Fury trippin man, he want me to ask for my stone back, you know I wouldn't trip.
gpRKzma.png
Thanos: WHAT STONES?
Iron-Man: The one in Vision's head. The one I been asking about?
Thanos: Ohhh, that stone, I didn't even know you want it homie. It's right here.
Iron-Man: It's kinda like it's both ours. I'll just keep it in Avenger's Tower.
tumblr_p06of9U9Gd1ui45hlo9_540.gif

gpRKzma.png
THEM MY STONES PUNK!

We rep-pandering now?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wouldn't mind seeing him back tbh. He has not yet been fully fleshed out as a character.

Other than finally seeing Thanos on the big screen which is just :wow: :wow:

I can tell off the first BP trailer and then here that Black Panther is going to receive the proper treatment. I ain't watched shyt since the first trailer dropped, I'm going into the theater Matt Murdock.

momma

All Star
Daps
Someone said if you watch 1 MCU film every week starting first week of Jan you'll be done by IW :ehh:

Week of Jan 1: Captain America: The First Avenger
Week of Jan 8: Iron Man
Week of Jan 15: Incredible Hulk
Week of Jan 22: Iron Man 2
Week of Jan 29: Thor
Week of Feb 5: The Avengers
Week of Feb 12: BLACK PANTHER
Week of Feb 19: Iron Man 3
Week of Feb 26: Thor: The Dark World
Week of March 5: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Week of March 12: Guardians of the Galaxy
Week of March 19: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
Week of March 26: Avengers: Age of Ultron
Week of April 2: Ant-Man
Week of April 16: Captain America: Civil War & Spider-Man: Homecoming
Week of April 23: Doctor Strange & Thor: Ragnarok
Week of April 30: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR

Could also drop 2 of Hulk/Thor 2/IM2/IM3 if you feel like it. I might do this cuz then there isn't this emptiness from now until Feb then Feb to May

Last edited:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Drop Incredible Hulk. it's not good. I know people want to do the whole "let me tell you why this is underrated" schtick with any movie people tend to dislike, but it's not good. It doesn't fit the tone of the entire MCU and features a bunch of wooden fukkin performances. Ed Norton had zero charisma in that role, and Liv Tyler sucks. Tim Roth was ok briefly, but who cares. The only thing that really ties into the overall MCU is Ross returning for Civil War anyway.

I actually really want to watch The Dark World again b/c i don't remember most of it, and obviously bc Ragnarok was so damn good... but i have no clue where to watch it. IM2 and 3 also, i don't remember most of those. IM2 is worse than IM3 from what i recall, but people seem to think that's nuts.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Like I said the Coli has weird opinions. WATCH Incredible Hulk. Norton is one of the best Bruce Banners.
"one of the best" there have been 3 theatrical Hulks. I'm not sure anyone even remembers Eric Bana's portrayal of Bruce Banner, so you think he's better than Mark Ruffalo... which I think is arguable. TIH is boring.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So like..... he is the deal with Hulk and let’s just end the bullshyt and stop the revisionist shyt with it.

Hulk.

It’s not a GREAT OMG scream like a little school girl movie.

But it’s not terrible it’s not bad.

Terrible bad movies are Freddy Got Fingered and Skyline.

Terrible bad comic book movies are Catwoman, F4 reboot, Jonah Hex.

Since Hulk has dropped..... so many other GREAT comic book movies have dropped most have been the other 15 Marvel movies that came after Hulk...... which in my eyes is a great thing and shouldn’t be a knock on Hulk because every after it SHOULD BE BETTER.

If it was, than it’s not showing progression to the genre and they hustling backwards. The bar was just raised after Hulk no diffferent from how it was raised after every other really well done comic book movie

Martha