Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

K.I.N.G.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://orojackson.com/threads/one-pi...spoilers.9462/ (Rio)

- Birdcage continues shrinking, nationals in despair.

- DF users like Luffy are merely beginners, DFs have a level of 'awakening' (Crocodile mentioned this in Impel Down). When a DF is awakened, the user is able to let the objects around him have the same ability.

- Doffy uses a finishing technique on Luffy.

- Scene changed. Riku is trying to raise nationals with spirit.

- Nationals hope Luffy can defeat Doffy.

- Gear 4 is reaching its time limit, Luffy is about to use a finishing technique.

- Last, Luffy uses 'Kamehameha' pose and shouts out the name of that technique...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
im not really a fan of this gear 4 form either, hopefully its just incomplete/imperfect like jiraiya's Sage mode, since he couldnt properly balance the chakra's.

jiraiya_sage_mode_by_tysuyo-d5zejfj.png

Vs
29wspqd.jpg

naruto_sage_mode_by_shadowbanes-d4avtem.png

Hashirama's_Sage_Mode.png

HUGE difference.

Luffys final form will probably end up looking something like that fan-fic pic; all black with red eyes like Dark Link or something.

ShadowLink.jpg

Oda hasnt let us down yet, believe in him!

*P.S Naruto thread cross post: Jiraiya' Lost!*

Switch

All Star
Daps
Naw I liked it. They gave us the limits of gear 4th as well

Its the endless Riku recaps plus constantly showing all the citizens suffering that bothers me, ok we get it Oda Luffy is the only hope in this dire situation how about actually focusing on the fight instead of constantly skipping to each and every part of Dressrosa.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Its the endless Riku recaps plus constantly showing all the citizens suffering that bothers me, ok we get it Oda Luffy is the only hope in this dire situation how about actually focusing on the fight instead of constantly skipping to each and every part of Dressrosa.
Exactly stop recapping the situation we get it, they recapped 5xs already. Idgaf about the citizens, just show Luffy and Dofflamingo fight. My only gripe with OP is how Oda paces arcs sometimes.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Every One Piece story is about people gathering faith in Luffy, that's the core of the entire journey, and that's exactly what King Riku's speech was. The moment where the entire country of Dressrosa puts their trust in Luffy.

Plus we got to see the limitations of Gear 4th as well as the introduction of the Devil Fruit Awakening (which immediately explains why Doflamingo's abilities were so diverse), although I'm now reading that apparently Crocodile was the first to make mention of such an ability way during the Impel Down arc.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

This happened a ton during the Impel Down arc. I swear Luffy and the crew were running with scenes skipping back and forth forever.