Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cavendish got that contract and can't fight back...but what happens when Hakuba takes over? :lolbron:

Now that I think about it, how can Rebecca's father fight back even tho he's a toy? Did he not get a contract or something?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Cavendish got that contract and can't fight back...but what happens when Hakuba takes over? :lolbron:

Now that I think about it, how can Rebecca's father fight back even tho he's a toy? Did he not get a contract or something?

Yeah, Cavendish' other personality is going to wreck toy havoc, lol.

Perhaps the contract thing didn't get more specific until later. Or... he used his immense willpower to override it, the One Piece way.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Sabo got me thinking fukk a devil fruit and let me master all these haki techniques. :patrice:

And when did Burgess get so brolic? What protien shakes is he drinking?

The whole factory thing has Usop being the hero written all over it. :yes:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Haki had to be awakened in a person first though, didn't it? Otherwise you couldn't train it. As long as Ace didn't display Haki, there was no point to train him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Haki had to be awakened in a person first though, didn't it? Otherwise you couldn't train it. As long as Ace didn't display Haki, there was no point to train him.

No, anybody can learn Haki.

The only one you can't train is Conquerer's Haki (the one that knocks people out), that one you pretty much either have or don't. As far as the other two types, Mantra (which lets you sense what other people are about to do) and Arnament Haki (which you can use as armor and also to hit logia users), they can be learned by anybody. Usually it takes years to learn tho.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Whitebeard :ufdup: by not teaching Ace haki :smh:

Ace walking around feeling himself :stylin:because he got a logia, but then Blackbeard and Akainu gave him that work. :sadbron:

Ace didnt have haki? You know you can have a logia and have haki too.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Ace didnt have haki? You know you can have a logia and have haki too.

It didn't look like it. If he did have haki I never, ever saw him use it in a fight. :manny:

He should've been using that Color of Arnament Haki hardcore during the fight with Blackbeard.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
It didn't look like it. If he did have haki I never, ever saw him use it in a fight. :manny:

He should've been using that Color of Arnament Haki hardcore during the fight with Blackbeard.

I think at a certain level you can assume everyone has haki ability. Its a base ability if you want to fight anyone above VA level as it was said all VA could use it. If im not mistaken Ace did get some hits in on Akainu, if he didnt have haki all of his attacks should have went straight through Akainu.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
No, anybody can learn Haki.

The only one you can't train is Conquerer's Haki (the one that knocks people out), that one you pretty much either have or don't. As far as the other two types, Mantra (which lets you sense what other people are about to do) and Arnament Haki (which you can use as armor and also to hit logia users), they can be learned by anybody. Usually it takes years to learn tho.

Have we gotten an indication of how rare each form is? I haven't seen much Mantra use but Coby and Rebecca seem to have it. Armament seems like everyone's got it. Conqueror's looks rare but when Shanks' crew stepped to WB's ship, they were dropping cats no problem.