Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Brook is that dude! Everyone minus Luffy is gonna be moving on the Quixote family...I'm interested to see Rebecca and Cavendish do work too.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Brook is that dude! Everyone minus Luffy is gonna be moving on the Quixote family...I'm interested to see Rebecca and Cavendish do work too.

u think rebecca gonna join the crew?

i would rewatch the marineford arc but that shyt was depressing as fukk :to:

hate it had too be him @ luffy :sadbron:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting to hear that Vivi's fam was part of the 20 kingdoms that created the World Government, but they're the only ones who didn't go to Mariejois. I wonder if we'll see the other 18 kingdoms...maybe we already have seen some of them (Goa Kingdom? Almost sure of that now)

I'm guessing Don the Gawd is born of a Celestial Dragon and some low class peasant/pirate. His speech during the war becomes a lil more interesting if that's the case.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
DoFlamingo being off Celestial Dragon offspring isn't a surprise since Oda srongly hinted at that a couple issues back. I do think it's interesting that Alabasta is the only Kingdom still ruled by the original royalty.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
u think rebecca gonna join the crew?

i would rewatch the marineford arc but that shyt was depressing as fukk :to:

hate it had too be him @ luffy :sadbron:

It's possible, but you never know with Oda. Like others have said, she could be this arc's Vivi. I think she has a good chance though since her back story is similar to the crew members' respective stories.

DoFlamingo being off Celestial Dragon offspring isn't a surprise since Oda srongly hinted at that a couple issues back. I do think it's interesting that Alabasta is the only Kingdom still ruled by the original royalty.

There's levels to this ish, there's levels to this ish!

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Gotta admit, this chapter has me pretty curious about the rest of DoFlamingo's backstory. For one, he doesn't look or act anything like the other Celestial Dragon's we've seen.

So from what I get, the Donquixote family were the original royalty in Dressrosa, but they left to go live in Marejois 800 years ago when the World Government was formed. At that point they became World Nobles, and then the Riku Family (whom Rebecca is descended from) was selected to take the Donquixote family's place. Ten years ago, DoFlamingo and his crew came to Dressrosa and overthrew the Riku family, which is how DoFla became king. It's implied that the World Govt allowed it because he was a Celestial Dragon. Couple obvious questions -

1. What motivated DoFlamingo to take over Dressrosa? Was he trying to reclaim the Kingdom his family originally ruled over for some reason?

2. DoFla is nothing like the other Celestial Dragons (ie. walking around in those spacesuit things, being weak, etc.). Was he raised differently from the rest? Why did he leave Marejois? Is it possible that only one side of his family is "noble" blood?

3. Why would a Celestial Dragon become a pirate? And why would the World Govt give a Celestial Dragon a bounty in the first place? Is it possible they didn't know he was one at the time?

And then of course there's the stuff about his powers and his ideology. I have a feeling dude is going to be a pretty interesting villain. We already have more backstory on him than, say, Croc or Rob Lucci.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Gotta admit, this chapter has me pretty curious about the rest of DoFlamingo's backstory. For one, he doesn't look or act anything like the other Celestial Dragon's we've seen.

So from what I get, the Donquixote family were the original royalty in Dressrosa, but they left to go live in Marejois 800 years ago when the World Government was formed. At that point they became World Nobles, and then the Riku Family (whom Rebecca is descended from) was selected to take the Donquixote family's place. Ten years ago, DoFlamingo and his crew came to Dressrosa and overthrew the Riku family, which is how DoFla became king. It's implied that the World Govt allowed it because he was a Celestial Dragon. Couple obvious questions -

1. What motivated DoFlamingo to take over Dressrosa? Was he trying to reclaim the Kingdom his family originally ruled over for some reason?

2. DoFla is nothing like the other Celestial Dragons (ie. walking around in those spacesuit things, being weak, etc.). Was he raised differently from the rest? Why did he leave Marejois? Is it possible that only one side of his family is "noble" blood?

3. Why would a Celestial Dragon become a pirate? And why would the World Govt give a Celestial Dragon a bounty in the first place? Is it possible they didn't know he was one at the time?

And then of course there's the stuff about his powers and his ideology. I have a feeling dude is going to be a pretty interesting villain. We already have more backstory on him than, say, Croc or Rob Lucci.
:ohhh: That latest chapter was dope:whew:

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Spoilers for tomorrow's chapter -

- Sanji decides to go on his own to rescue Nami and others aboard the Sunny Go. Zoro and Kin'emon try to get in touch with Luffy and the toys in the factory in order to rescue Kanjuro.
- Zoro and Kin'emon try to find ways to get into the Colosseum to meet up with Luffy, they come across Bartolomeo, Bartolomeo recalls the great deeds Zoro has done in the past and bursts into tears.
- Pica's subordinates and Baby 5 have a conversation where they mention Violet's betrayal, they are angry about it.
- Doflamingo mentions he was "once" a Celestial Dragon, but isn't one anymore.
- Law uses his Room ability and manages to escape Fujitora's "gravity" and manages to steal Caesar again.
- Law intends to throw Caesar onto the Sunny and hold Doflamingo back.
- Doflamingo see's the Sunny Go, he decides to attack and sink the ship.
- Sanji arrives at the right time and attacks Doflamingo before Doflamingo can attack the Sunny Go, Sanji tells Doflamingo "to stay away from his nakama".
-End Of Chapter-

:whoo:

We bout to get Sanji vs. DoFlamingo?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Spoilers for tomorrow's chapter -

- Sanji decides to go on his own to rescue Nami and others aboard the Sunny Go. Zoro and Kin'emon try to get in touch with Luffy and the toys in the factory in order to rescue Kanjuro.
- Zoro and Kin'emon try to find ways to get into the Colosseum to meet up with Luffy, they come across Bartolomeo, Bartolomeo recalls the great deeds Zoro has done in the past and bursts into tears.
- Pica's subordinates and Baby 5 have a conversation where they mention Violet's betrayal, they are angry about it.
- Doflamingo mentions he was "once" a Celestial Dragon, but isn't one anymore.
- Law uses his Room ability and manages to escape Fujitora's "gravity" and manages to steal Caesar again.
- Law intends to throw Caesar onto the Sunny and hold Doflamingo back.
- Doflamingo see's the Sunny Go, he decides to attack and sink the ship.
- Sanji arrives at the right time and attacks Doflamingo before Doflamingo can attack the Sunny Go, Sanji tells Doflamingo "to stay away from his nakama".
-End Of Chapter-

:whoo:

We bout to get Sanji vs. DoFlamingo?

:blessed:
sanji vs doflamingo :leon:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear there was someone on youtube ages ago who said Sanji would square up with Doflamingo. Had a whole theory on it.