Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It could give him the ability to hit Dogtooth from different angles. That's what he really needs in this fight (not speed, power, or flight). He needs to be able to land hits in a way that Dogtooth cannot defend even if he sees them coming.

I think so to. I think this form is gonna involve Luffy having a counter to Katakuri's abiltity to create mutiple arms via his logia type powers and Awakening.

I can see Luffy's snakemen being that,creating multiple arms or something that involves aiming at a target on all sides and angles

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
based on what? the only impressive members on her crew are katakuri and cracker. keep in mind whitebeard commanders were fighting kizaru, aokiji, and mihawk. not comparable to fighting the strawhat crew.

Apart from Marco and Jozu none of the Whitebeard commanders are particularly impressive imo. It took most of the 16 to barely stop Akainu. Only Marco and Jozu really gave the Admirals any trouble like at all.

Plus Big mom crew runs way deeper

We still haven't seen the full power of Smoothie yet. Snack was defeated by one of the post time skip Worst Generation so he's not a pushover.

Perospero is really strong. He's able to turn entire portions of the sea into candy, turn people into candy, and was able to stop Bege's giant castle form

Oven can make anything melt with his df. Daifuku was giving Sanji that work with no effort. I'm not a Sanji fan but he's no pushover either.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It could give him the ability to hit Dogtooth from different angles. That's what he really needs in this fight (not speed, power, or flight). He needs to be able to land hits in a way that Dogtooth cannot defend even if he sees them coming.

Dogtooth is far superior to Marco in everything but endurance. Marco is so underwhelming now, but he's given the benefit of the doubt because he was going against admirals. Which is fair.

Yeah, I agree with this. I think it'll be something along the lines of Luffy stretching his whole torso instead of just his arms, headbutt finisher like Naruto vs Neji.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
snakemen is undoubtly gon give Luffy a new power that he is not able to utilize when out of that form

all Of G4 modes make a new branch of powers for Luffy
Bounce man- Flight/flying
TankMan- absorption
Snakeman-???

so despite people thinking its going to be a speedster form, i doubt it, as that is what Bounceman is for

Dogtooth is far superior to Marco in everything but endurance. Marco is so underwhelming now, but he's given the benefit of the doubt because he was going against admirals. Which is fair.

I think the flashback gives a clue to what the power is.. they wer talking about ''sensing'' aura or emotion or shyt

Now Luffy is at a point with his Kenbunshoku where he can almost see where Dogtooths moves are coming from.

If anime has taught us anything, anytime a snake like power is introduced, its usualy for either ''poison or sensing'' ala Kabuto

so in other words, I think snake man increases or heightens his senses and allows him to manoeuvre in a snake like way

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I think the flashback gives a clue to what the power is.. they wer talking about ''sensing'' aura or emotion or shyt

Now Luffy is at a point with his Kenbunshoku where he can almost see where Dogtooths moves are coming from.

If anime has taught us anything, anytime a snake like power is introduced, its usualy for either ''poison or sensing'' ala Kabuto

so in other words, I think snake man increases or heightens his senses and allows him to manoeuvre in a snake like way
That's def part of snakemen but there's more to it.

Unlike part 1 transformation (G2 AND G3) part 2 transformation and modes now involve Luffy gaining a new ability in that form

The person who quoted me brought up a good point that Luffy will gain powers to hit him in all directions

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My prediction: Snakeman is a G4 version of this

Luffy probably takes an absurd looking form and sways like a snake while unconciously dodging. Because of the swaying Kata can't read what direction Luffy is going in his visions of the future and it causes him to get flustered.

Kata cant use his CoO to dodge with his logia giving Luffy the upper hand.

Light

Pro
Daps
Apart from Marco and Jozu none of the Whitebeard commanders are particularly impressive imo. It took most of the 16 to barely stop Akainu. Only Marco and Jozu really gave the Admirals any trouble like at all.

Plus Big mom crew runs way deeper

We still haven't seen the full power of Smoothie yet. Snack was defeated by one of the post time skip Worst Generation so he's not a pushover.

Perospero is really strong. He's able to turn entire portions of the sea into candy, turn people into candy, and was able to stop Bege's giant castle form

Oven can make anything melt with his df. Daifuku was giving Sanji that work with no effort. I'm not a Sanji fan but he's no pushover either.

Vista? He briefly clashed with Mihawk and it's implied that he's one of the top three strongest on the crew. We didn't see what happened after that panel, plus we have to understand that marineford was riddled with inconsistencies.

That's only because WB lost 3 of his top members. Both Ace and Thatch were killed and Blackbeard defected. If they stayed as a crew it wouldn't have been close in terms of power compared to the other Yonkou crews. You could argue that Snack is a pushover if he lost to Urogue because we've seen how Luffy struggled against Cracker and he was barely able to beat him. Mind you, this is a post time skip Luffy who trained with Rayleigh and who we can safely assume is a top 2 supernova.

The thing is we haven't seen much of anything from WB's crew, and from what we have seen it was against top tiers. I can't envision the Strawhat crew running up on WB's territory and doing what they've done to BM with no repercussions. I'll admit some things have been convenient for the Strawhat crew, but still, by the end of the arc, we are going to have 2 of the 3 commanders down and possibly even 3 if Smoothie decides to do something.

I'm of the belief that all of the Yonkou commanders are on the same strength. So, all of the first hands will be roughly equal with little differences and same goes for the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

Well we have queen smoothie who has the ability to squeeze out out life juice from her opponents, and grow to the size of a giant and uses elbaf sword techniques. Also , you have Lord oven who even with a devil fruit power can heat the oceans with near boiling temperature. Praline has the ability to call sea creatures and sea beasts. Pudding is manipulative and can alter memories, Charlotte snack who is almost at the lost generation level. Then Charlotte brulee is also pretty dangerous as she can in an out of mirrors and change into different characters. All these guys are pretty strong tbh. Of course a whitebeard crew could handle them. But Straw hat pirates are on the exceptions that managed to evade getting their shyt split by the Charlotte pirates, and if you go back you would realize that a lot of it is due to sheer luck

We haven't seen Smoothie do shyt to anyone besides Reiju. Brulee is not strong and neither is pudding. They would probably pass out if they got hit by Kat/Luffy's Conquerors haki. I agree that it was due to luck and plot convenience.