Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
seems Big Mom really does have some evil spirit or demonic thing in her

doesnt seem to be just illness, as the last panel straight up displays her as possessed

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:russ:
aQ8WdXW_460s_v3.jpg

Crazy how perfectly this matches up. Who would Jinbe be tho? Collosus? Juggernaut? Blob? I know those are Xmen characters but....

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
btw it was cool to see Elbaf and get a glimpse of it

although there is clearly tons of shyt to see when we get there especially that Yggdrasil tree

Im anticipating the Aesop Fable and Norse elements of Elbaf that there will be in it. We probably wont see it this flashback, but after the dealing with Kaido and full attention on Big Mom we will get to it.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Any clue on who these kids are supposed to be btw?

uIVyvjC.png

The fact they were in the forefront of the Caramel family pic plus the two close-ups with descriptions make me think they might be relevant to the story, but unless they're people who we have yet to see, I have no clue who they are.

teacher

All Star
Daps

uIVyvjC.png

The fact they were in the forefront of the Caramel family pic plus the two close-ups with descriptions make me think they might be relevant to the story, but unless they're people who we have yet to see, I have no clue who they are.

Prince might be curzan:manny:

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Prince might be doflamingo :manny:

We saw what Doflamingo looked like as a kid.

g8rPoLF.jpg

I was thinking maybe Cavendish but it said he has always been "beautiful" so I don't think it fits either.:patrice:

*edit: I posted the picture on MAL too and someone argued that maybe they're two of Big Mom's future husbands, which is a very good theory. :ehh:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps

uIVyvjC.png

Someone noticed on another forum that they could be the parents of some of the kids big mum has

T6wqL8m.jpg

PozOThe.jpg

ky4KREw.png
nn72jPv.png

The guy with shades, lips and hand bracelet could be opera's pops.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Someone noticed on another forum that they could be the parents of some of the kids big mum has

T6wqL8m.jpg

PozOThe.jpg

ky4KREw.png
nn72jPv.png

The guy with shades, lips and hand bracelet could be opera's pops.

Peep the edit in my post, I saw someone else theorizing it too, but without the pictures. Definitely seems to be the case now.

TheGodling

Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I love how they retconned Broggy and Dorry into this :wow:

Young Hajrudin :wow:

Linlin aint no joke brehhs :demonic: smacking up bears and shiid

shawty tore up the village :damn:

The issue also shows Oimo and Kashi from Enies Lobby talking about searching for Broggy and Dorry. Dat Oda continuity. :wow:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Might be a long shot, but I wonder if that Prince Kid might actually be Sanji's granddad (Judge's dad).

There's a resemblance, and if he was the prince of North Blue at one time and was driven out, that could be why Judge is so obsessed with taking it over. Trying to take up his dad's cause.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps

uIVyvjC.png

Now that you mention it the second kid from the left looks and dresses similar to Bobbin

one_piece_855___bobbin_colored_by_eyaririri-dayfhvr.jpg

Oda is the goat for this :wow: