Essential The Official "All Things One Piece" Thread (The Final Saga Has Started))

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What yall think about that first page of the latest chapter. It seems Trebol may have been the one to guide DoFlamingo along his path, but the translations have been wonky.

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is going to epic animated.

What yall think about that first page of the latest chapter. It seems Trebol may have been the one to guide DoFlamingo along his path, but the translations have been wonky.

I think DoFlamingo was on the evil path from the jump. Trebol just gave him a faster car to drive in. I'm guessing he is the one who gave him the Devil Fruit. Also it seem that Doflamingo probably awakened his conquers haki too.

I don't know how Luffy is going to beat DoFlamingo. He's been a boss since kindergarten

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I don't know how Luffy is going to beat DoFlamingo. He's been a boss since kindergarten

This would be a huge jump for Luffy if he beats Doflamingo.

IMO he has to show he can consistently beat Shichibukai tier pirates if gonna go after a Yonko head. He beat Crocodile (with luck and help), damn near died against Gekko and couldn't touch Kuma.
So to beat a top tier dude like Doflamingo is big time.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This would be a huge jump for Luffy if he beats Doflamingo.

IMO he has to show he can consistently beat Shichibukai tier pirates if gonna go after a Yonko head. He beat Crocodile (with luck and help), damn near died against Gekko and couldn't touch Kuma.
So to beat a top tier dude like Doflamingo is big time.

All those were before the timeskip. :ufdup:

Luffy is EASILY Shichibukai-level at this point. Hell, Law was a Shichibukai and Luffy is usually considered more notorious/powerful than he is. At this point I think Luffy would wreck any Shichibukai/former Shichibukai outside of Doffy and Mihawk.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
All those were before the timeskip. :ufdup:

Luffy is EASILY Shichibukai-level at this point. Hell, Law was a Shichibukai and Luffy is usually considered more notorious/powerful than he is. At this point I think Luffy would wreck any Shichibukai/former Shichibukai outside of Doffy and Mihawk.
Luffy is considered more notorious because he's mad wreckless and just doesn't give a fukk. He's Schichibukai level post time skip but he aint fukking with Doffy Mihawk or Kuma

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Doffy has complete mastery of his fruit and at least a decade more of fighting experience over Luffy. Plus Luffy is easily fooled. He's bound to fall for one of Doffy's tricks. I don't see Luffy winning without help brehs. Doffy is about to take a bigger L than whatever Luffy was going to deliver to him anyway when he loses smile and Dressrosa. :takedat:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Luffy is considered more notorious because he's mad wreckless and just doesn't give a fukk. He's Schichibukai level post time skip but he aint fukking with Doffy Mihawk or Kuma

Luffy would give Kuma that work. Just because he lost before the timeskip doesn't mean he would now. :ufdup:

Obviously he's not fukking with Mihawk (he's an endgame opponent for Zoro anyway) but I think he's closer to Doffy-level than people are giving him credit for...right now he's holding back because of Bellamy. Once this flashback is over I'm pretty sure Luffy will finally get serious and start fighting for real.

Doffy has complete mastery of his fruit and at least a decade more of fighting experience over Luffy. Plus Luffy is easily fooled. He's bound to fall for one of Doffy's tricks. I don't see Luffy winning without help brehs. Doffy is about to take a bigger L than whatever Luffy was going to deliver to him anyway when he loses smile and Dressrosa. :takedat:

Luffy is probably always going to be easily fooled/tricked, that's just how he is. I mean he got tricked by Monet/Caesar, doesn't mean he's not much more powerful than them. Granted, Doffy has more experience and whatnot but Luffy is still the main character and will surpass him. Croc had a lot more experience too and still took a monster L at the end of the arc.

But that said, at the very end of this arc (after DoFlamingo goes down) I'm expecting Kaido to finally show up for him like "where that SAD at?" :usure: :ufdup:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Luffy would give Kuma that work.

breh I like Luffy but :comeon:

Kuma is the only character to give the entire Strawhat crew that work, TWICE. Kuma had other pirates legit shook. He destroyed the entire Thriller Bark island while Luffy damn near died just against Gekko. If Kuma had the mind state to do so he could be a legit Yonko easily. Lol at Luffy giving Kuma any kind of problems...beating up a robot is not the same as the real thing :mjlol:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
breh I like Luffy but :comeon:

Kuma is the only character to give the entire Strawhat crew that work, TWICE. Kuma had other pirates legit shook. He destroyed the entire Thriller Bark island while Luffy damn near died just against Gekko. If Kuma had the mind state to do so he could be a legit Yonko easily. Lol at Luffy giving Kuma any kind of problems...beating up a robot is not the same as the real thing :mjlol:

What would happen before the timeskip =/= What would happen now

There are lots of people that would give the pre-skip crew the work that they'd be able to beat now. The crew right now is massively more powerful than they were back then.

And Kuma being Yonkou level :comeon:

Ivankov was giving Kuma the business during the war.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
What would happen before the timeskip =/= What would happen now

There are lots of people that would give the pre-skip crew the work that they'd be able to beat now. The crew right now is massively more powerful than they were back then.

And Kuma being Yonkou level :comeon:

Ivankov was giving Kuma the business during the war.
You're bugging dog