The Official 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR Award ceremony #WPOY2015

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its time once again :wow:
IMG_2000.jpg

First,The title lineage:

As you can see by the 2011-2007 winners, this is not a permenant indictment. If you were on this year's poll, you can improve. @CantStop, @Da_Eggman , @Ethnic Vagina Finder were previously dangerously close go recieving the award in the past, but improved significantly. I :salute: you in this effort.

Secondly: a messge to the runners up, namely the first runner up @Blackthoughts

YOU WERE WORTHY OF THIS TROPHY.

YOU were annoying as fukk, spammed all year, derailed threads with unrelated rhetoric, and acted like we were picking on you because youre a warriors fan....we dont do that to any warriors fans...or any champions...its you....and you ducked a fade from @itsyoung!! which shouldve been a bannable offense. You are the 14-0 tean who fumbles on the one to lose the title game.

STEP IT UP.

With that said,

Its time we award the 2015 WORST POSTER OF THE YEAR.

This year, the controversy was back with accusations of poll rigging, campaigning, and other corruption. To that, i say

SO BE IT :sitdown:

If you are so bad that others play the game to let it be known that you are WOAT, then the will of the people has spoken. The coliseum is one voice and if you motivate us, we will embarass you.

That said,

I am PROUD to announce the 2015 worst poster of the year:

@EducatedBrothaFromTheBank
NdwHQzH.png

Rep @3Rivers
Uneducated brotha from the bushes as is widely known is a troll unlike many that he simply isnt funny, he makes posts and threads that are almost exclusively to garner attention and fish for daps, he is a race baiter, and makes baseless accusations of others in order to gain him noteriety. He is the donald trump of the coliseum in the fact that he just lies upon lies, and bullshyts his way to what he judges as popularity.

Much like trump, he points to his dap ratio as a way to support the narrative that he is a good poster....similar to how trump does with polls. Heres the thing

If other morons and trolls dap your shytty posts, you arent good :francis:

Having daps and rep BOTH tend to tell a better story, and simply put uneducated

You aint shyt.

Enjoy this EVIDENCE of your shyt status and trust, we WILL be petitioning cook to remove your threadmaking ability. fukk you and your aliases.

CONGRATULATIONS @EducatedBrothaFromTheBank , you are THE WORST poster of the year, and are the recipient of the 2015 Swagnificent trophy.

Last edited:

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Just randomly making up that I was there in 2008?

:mjlol:

Wasn't that the year the housing market crashed because years earlier, you recklessly gave loans to a bunch of people who couldn't afford their mortgages and then when massive defaults and foreclosures occurred, you put a bunch of people out on the street?

:jbhmm:

Do you religiously create this thread to help you forget that you're the Worst Human of the Year, year after year?

:mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Just randomly making up that I was there in 2008?

:mjlol:

Wasn't that the year the housing market crashed after you recklessly gave loans to a bunch of people who couldn't afford their mortgages years earlier and then when massive defaults and foreclosures occurred, you put a bunch of people out on the street?

:jbhmm:

Do you religiously create this thread to help you forget that you're the Worst Human of the Year, year after year?

:mjpls:
Nah i do it to remind you that im your father, you dissapoint me, and that i have a GOAT level memory. 2008 as about the time you got the government job you subsequently got fired from :francis:

Plus, i dont think you want me to pull the personal card, do we now :demonic:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
There was definitely some Watergate scandalous shyt going on, but justice was still properly served.

It was all good just a few days ago :mjcry::

your obsession and agenda has failed.. the people have spoken.. @Blackthoughts is the worst poster in the Coli.:blessed:

. ur coming close tho weirdo :francis:

fast forward to the now:

2427uqg.jpg

35bzbib.jpg

无名的

Superstar
Daps
Nah i do it to remind you that im your father, you dissapoint me, and that i have a GOAT level memory. 2008 as about the time you got the government job you subsequently got fired from :francis:

Plus, i dont think you want me to pull the personal card, do we now :demonic:

Must be nice to make shyt up since :hamster: doesn't exist anymore.

Never got fired from any government job.

:francis:

If you want to pull personal cards, I can too.

:usure: