2SXzhzp.png
:russ:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just cause most are extending, don't mean the main ones won't be. We might be seeing crazy deaths in Infinity War :damn:
That's what I was thinking. What if "most" means everyone but Iron Man and Cap? :mjcry:
For some reason i feel like that is most likely. RDJ ain't getting any younger, and Chris been trying retire for a while now. Makes that Spider-Man movie more of a passing of the torch.:to:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's good brehs!!

Any been ready any good literature lately?

Or any good essays?

Well I will be brief.... I'm not stressed enough to write any journals.

I still stand by what I said, I don't mind deaths.... but these are comic book characters based off comic book stories.

I would like to see more stories with these guys down the line and I don't wanna see a reboot of say Cap in 2026 or a stand alone new movie outside the MCU.

I'm fine with at this point of the mega franchise deal with all Marvel movies residing in the MCU.

I would've won't say BP to die permanently in A3/4 cuz then that would mean no sequels and they killed that franchise.

Keep this shyt going forever and just "James Bond" the cast

Martha

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I think Fantastic 4 is way more likely to join than the X-men movies are. None of the movies have been critically liked and none have been huge blockbusters. X-men movies have mostly been successful critically and make pretty good bank.
So was Spiderman