The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Y'know who's a really cool character? Falcon.

When his move set is all compiled together dude is badass as fukk.

Like in civil war I didn't notice he retracted his wings to fukking dropkick the helicopter, I thought he flew into it. That shyt is crazy
full

I didn't like how they made Sam say that one line in TWS boasting about being an inferior version of Steve Rogers... but, as far as sidekicks go, they've done a much better job with him than they have with Rhodey. And the Russos learned from their mistep in TWS by having Sam in CW exhibit qualities that subtlety but noticeably moved him away from being that 'inferior sidekick' trope and into a character that can stand with any of the others as a leader and strong personality. Just subtle things throughout the movie like saving Widow via redwing, or Cap asking Sam for the plan at the airport, or how he got the best of spider-man, or Tony going to him in the jail scene.

With all the attention black panther, spider-man and antman got, Sam was very underrated in CW... and is lowkey one of the most formidable now with all the shyt he can now do with his wing tech.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hope he finishes his scenes for Infiniti War before he goes....

I feel bad for even thinking like that :snoop:

I think there was somewhere reported that Stan Lee film a bunch of scenes for mad Marvel movies in the future.... like they probably got him up past 2022. Since his scenes normally be like 10-15 seconds

Yo...... is threads about week to week drop offs the new trend now?

Also, I keep hearing Marvel cats got banned? Who is a Marvel stan that got banned? Cuz it seems like all the Elite are still here

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I think there was somewhere reported that Stan Lee film a bunch of scenes for mad Marvel movies in the future.... like they probably got him up past 2022. Since his scenes normally be like 10-15 seconds

Yo...... is threads about week to week drop offs the new trend now?

Also, I keep hearing Marvel cats got banned? Who is a Marvel stan that got banned? Cuz it seems like all the Elite are still here

Martha
Yeah, all present and accounted for. People projecting the label on the unaffiliated. The brand is strong. #MarvelGang :ahh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah, all present and accounted for. People projecting the label on the unaffiliated. The brand is strong. #MarvelGang :ahh:

Ok... we gonna have to start separating who from who around here.:cottonmouthlaugh:

Like I would NEVER want to turn no one away that wants to join the winning squad. If new cats wanna jump on this machine.... Mouse dont have a problem with is so why should we.

But the Elite will always be the ELITE and they unaffiliated gonna have to work they way to reaching that level:cottonmouthking:

Martha