The Death of a Dynasty (fukk DISNEY).. the Official MCU Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So now that BP has dropped, lets talk spoilers. What’s Thanos’ motivation for invading Wakanda? Vibranium? Or:

Is there still a chance the Soul Stone is in Wakanda? Possibly in the meteor they showed in the intro? It could be what gives the Heart Shaped Herb the ability to communicate with the dead.

It would've been easily revealed. Every stone has been clearly identified in every movie it's been in.

I think they go to Wakanda to get at Vision who is their to get help from Shuri.

Groot

Guarding the Galaxy
Daps
Reppin
Planet X
Teenage @Groot gonna give Thanos the bizzzzzzzznaaaaaaaaas!!!
:NOREmarvelhat:

Teenage-Groot-in-Infinity-War.jpg

Teenage-Groot-in-Guardians-of-the-Galaxy-Vol-2.jpg

grootkhaled.png

I am Groot!

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Damn. I like that theory a lot.

I think that scene with the black order attacking vision and cap showing up will either show Vision getting that infinity stone snatched from him BUT not dying.

The mind gem gives vision his powers but at the end of the day Vision is just J.A.R.V.I.S. in a vibranium body. So removing the stone won't necessarily kill him. Cap will either link up with Tony first or jet straight to Wakanda. But more than likely since he's technically not an Avenger, they will probably go together (because Cap knows Wankanda has the tech to help).

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just realized that dont know who half these new dudes are.

He gonna see a spiderman ant man wasp black panther and a cap clone with a metal arm and be like who the fukk are the bad guys and good guys

:gucci:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Hulk and Thor have really missed a lot on Earth since Ultron.

Think about Star-Lord...does he even know whats crackin on Earth? The last time he was on Earth was in the 80's.

Earth has super-humans now. They got alien tech all over the place, as well as highly developed tech of their own.

A billionaire flies around in a metal suit, a scientist turns into a huge green rage monster, a dude super soldier that is technically 90+ years old, a artificial-being with a infinity stone in his head and a whole country sitting on a mountain of vibranium. Oh yeah and teenager that swings on webs and climbs walls.

I know he seen a whole bunch of shyt in space but this is Earth...Last leap in tech he saw was prolly cable and the NES or some shyt :dead:

Last time Quill was on Earth Mike was alive and black and Prince was the new fresh hot rock-star :mjcry:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
Think about Star-Lord...does he even know whats crackin on Earth? The last time he was on Earth was in the 80's.

Earth has super-humans now. They got alien tech all over the place, as well as highly developed tech of their own.

A billionaire flies around in a metal suit, a scientist turns into a huge green rage monster, a dude super soldier that is technically 90+ years old, a artificial-being with a infinity stone in his head and a whole country sitting on a mountain of vibranium. Oh yeah and teenager that swings on webs and climbs walls.

I know he seen a whole bunch of shyt in space but this is Earth...Last leap in tech he saw was prolly cable and the NES or some shyt :dead:

Last time Quill was on Earth Mike was alive and black and Prince was the new fresh hot rock-star :mjcry:

Yea hope they touch on starlord bein away for hellas, even tho the guardians are support I hope they get good development especially drax

And I wonder how Groot will react to being around distant relatives :hubie:

mall-l.jpg

qaaqb_f-thumbnail-100-0.jpg

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Marvel Cinematic Universe Crosses $14 Billion at Worldwide Box Office

The Marvel Cinematic Universe has just passed another massive milestone, and there are no signs of the franchise slowing down any time soon.

Black Panther has hauled in nearly $500 million at the global box office, in just 9 days since it was first released, giving Marvel Studios one of its biggest hits to date. That incredible tally takes the Marvel Cinematic Universe to new heights, having now earned more than $14 billion at the global box office.

Yes, you read that correctly. The MCU has made more than $14 billion in ticket sales alone.

Back in 2009, Disney purchased Marvel for $4 billion, which seemed like a lot at the time. However, when that acquisition took place, the only MCU films that had been released were Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk. In just 10 years, Marvel more than made up for that hefty price tag. Talk about return on investment.

What's even more impressive is that the biggest movies are likely still to come. Avengers: Infinty War, and the subsequent Avengers 4, are being touted by many as one of the most highly anticipated cinematic events in history. Both films are likely going to dominate the box office, potentially breaking records set by the first Avengers movie, possibly even Star Wars: The Force Awakens. The franchise also has movies like Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 3 and Captain Marvelon the way.

Both Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War are expected to cross the $1 billion mark at the box office this year. Those performances, along with the release of Ant-Man and the Wasp, will likely put the franchise above $16 billion before 2019.

:wow:

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I cant wait to marathon all the movies. I'm a need that BP 1080p before IW drops.

:feedme:I need Marvel to release this dvd/blu-ray as fast as they can because I got some serious watching to do before May.

I might even watch AOS and Iron Fist. :manny:

Day 1 4/29
Iron Man
Incredible Hulk
Iron Man 2

Day 2
4/30
Thor
Captain America: TFA
Avengers

Day 3 4/31
Iron Man 3