The Mavs have the worst FO in the league

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theyre two max players theyre paying arent even legit 2nd options on most squads.

" Wesley Matthews, who the Mavs signed to a max contract last summer, ranks 117th of 118 qualified players in field goal percentage (.388).
":scust: - Saw this pop up during the Clips game. His offense and overall efficiency is at the bottom of the entire NBA, at a 11.2 PER (15.0 is the "average NBA player" tier, 11.0 is the "scrounging for minutes" tier and he plays the most minutes on the squad.

Chandler parsons whose already overpaid has a player option this offseason and is about to opt out and Donnie Nelson (Mavs gm) has already declared that they're going to pay Parsons the new max deal which would pay him 23 mill season.

I just havr one question. What the hell are the Mavs trying to build. Whats their vision/direction?:dwillhuh:

I think Cuban knows his money is going down the drain and the product on the floor is garbage. I been watching shark tanks lately and that nigguh been extra shiesty shytting on all the product, and he dont even be taking chances investing anymore

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Matthews performance will recover, he's coming off major surgery.

He'll be solid next season barring any setbacks
No matter how solid he is, he aint no second option on his best year:francis:.

Its about to be the nineties all over again for the mavs. And they about to sign either whiteside or dwight to big money.

KOBE

Superstar
Daps
Mavs off-seasons since 2011 have basically all been an attempt at hitting a homerun->failing->doing the next best thing and overpaying for it.

Parsons is not a max type player. Wes should not have gotten that contract after coming back from a major injury. All they're doing is trying to keep Dirk/Carlisle happy, but as a result they're treadmilling hard every year.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No matter how solid he is, he aint no second option on his best year:francis:.

Its about to be the nineties all over again for the mavs. And they about to sign either whiteside or dwight to big money.

Mavs problem is they think they have to re-create the template to beat bron in the finals.
While not preparing or staffing the roster to beat the warriors in the playoffs.

Art Barr

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mavs off-seasons since 2011 have basically all been an attempt at hitting a homerun->failing->doing the next best thing and overpaying for it.

Parsons is not a max type player. Wes should not have gotten that contract after coming back from a major injury. All they're doing is trying to keep Dirk/Carlisle happy, but as a result they're treadmilling hard every year.
Yep, and then fools giving Devin Harris, Dwill, and Raymond Felton good minutes (even like to go with three og lineups often:scust:) like its 2008.

Sly Cookin

based
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
PG is deep and dirk doesn't cost as much as he used to. They tried to spend on center with deandre but when he backed out they spent everything on locking up the wings.

At least when healthy they are great shooters.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're on a souped up treadmill, but I think that's fine with Cuban as opposed to being bottom of the barrel.
They wont be on that treadmill once dirk retires. They have noanswer for life post-dirk. Theyre banking on Parsons taking the next step. They don't value draft picks. They couldve moved aminu last season for some more young pieces. They just get more older and more average every season. Justin Anderson should be getting some minimun playing time this season but he sees no playing time. They dont care about player development. Theyre cool with going after others teams players they developed and overpaying them. They will throw max money at Whiteside

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another thing i dont get is why didnt they just resign aminu instead of signing wes Mathews to a max deal. Hes infinitely cheaper and has more upside while being a younger. Wes isn't goin to give you that much more than aminu is giving you. Thats why i said they just like vets.

The mavs have four pgs on their roster and not any of them are 31 years or younger:leostare:.