The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yeah but that was just building off of the same type of game...

This is a complete redesign of zelda from the ground up...

Like before...it was...if it don't have dungeons...and hearts..and faries...and puzzles...and the master sword...it aint zelda...

Now its...if i can't climb any surface to go anywhere i want...if i can't cook up anything i want to the point that if it isn't an actual meal it is bogus food "i fukking cooked up some rocks the other day :mjlol:"...if it don't have assassins dressing up as merchants trying to sell me bananas...if it aint making me keep a few non metal weapons for no other reason that I don't want to get struck by lightning...if it aint me owning and tricking out my own house...it aint zelda...

I love OOT and Twilight Princess...two of my top 15 games...i can't go black and play them anymore after BOTW...they just don't have the depth compared to this game...
People thought Persona 4 was the best Atlus could ever do. Persona 5 came out and the impressions say it's better. They can take this present Zelda formula and improve it. The director already said he can top it.

Daps
I just learned that you're not supposed to fight Lynel at this point. You just have to collect the shock arrows.
:mjlol: I thought it was a boss fight because so far it was the hardest encounter I faced even till now I realised you needed to collect shock arrows but I wanted to fight him anyway.

and I refused to use fairies or extra hearts:lupe: I had 4 at the time so when he hit me I was fukked I had to pretty much try it with out getting hit.:whew:

Daps
Good question. How THE fukk do they make another Zelda game after this?
Zelda Galaxy:troll:

oh wait

mm3d_aliens__banner-auto-cropping.jpg

MajorasMask.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol: I thought it was a boss fight because so far it was the hardest encounter I faced even till now I realised you needed to collect shock arrows but I wanted to fight him anyway.

and I refused to use fairies or extra hearts:lupe: I had 4 at the time so when he hit me I was fukked I had to pretty much try it with out getting hit.:whew:
You can fight him just use backflips and time them for the counters. You need good weapons to kill him.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I were Nintendo I wouldn't even make another Zelda game on the Switch. Just keep releasing story DLCs. The world is super huge. Over time they can just populate it with more stuff like how Rockstar did for GTA 5.

People thought Persona 4 was the best Atlus could ever do. Persona 5 came out and the impressions say it's better. They can take this present Zelda formula and improve it. The director already said he can top it.

Link?

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
oh yea finally played it undocked idk if im feeling it undocked feels to big for my hands (pause) might have to go kickstand mode and use the joycon grip

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This rotating room puzzle is straight bullshyt. Not a fan of when game developers force you to do something the way they want it done and go as far as to take tools away from you you normally have. For example Link can climb anything but go in a temple and they don't let you climb anymore.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
damn yall got me intrigued. OOT is the GOAT game to me. nothing even comes close. the main reason was because the environment and atmosphere was immersive as fukk. you really lost yourself in that world. is this game the same way?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Holy shyt this is one of the worst boss fights I've ever had. The Thunder boss is rough can't see for shyt in this room

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
0o2r174rdeky.jpg

i was able to spawn epona again.

she came back with an attitude, bucking me off when she never did before

wtf

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Beat the second dungeon finally. I have 11 hearts and with 2 more shrines I'll have 12. Once I beat the last two dungeons and pull the Master Sword I'm going straight to Ganon. I gotta be done with this game before Mass Effect drops so I can finish that before Persona. Probably no time for Horizon.