The Internet Reacts To Luigi's Death Stare

tr2k

All Star
Daps
The Internet Reacts To Luigi's Death Stare

p5onht9mlgdkj0yvnjao.jpg

Luigi's Death Stare is everywhere right now—people are in love with Luigi's cold, menacing gaze in Mario Kart. This fascination inevitably means there's lots of fan-art and hilarious GIFs floating around of Luigi on the internet. Let's take a look, shall we?

Mind, none of what's highlighted here is a straight up Luigi Death Stare taken from the game—for that, you might want to check our "best of" compilation, or our post on how everyone in Mario Kart 8 looks like a troll. This post is all stuff that people are making or talking about based on the meme:

If you try logging into Tumblr right now, this is what you'll see:

hqnybw6xcswbm5undebf.png
5Expand

The reference to this video...

...isn't too surprising given how much Tumblr is blowing up with Mario Kart death stares. There are many GIFs—and at least one person, scuttlebutt, realizes that Luigi has had a death stare for a while now:

aru0d2fhsdflqcnhy60n.gif

Most of what's floating around about Luigi makes him seem like an unhinged character, much like The Villager from Animal Crossing. Who knew Nintendo had such scary characters?

ilbe4duptgal9mtoweri.gif
Expand

(Via SixpathsofLuigi)

zicozci8xz53lywgbcki.gif

or4xr1oc62ocf6jpn2ad.gif

(Via Mexer)

tr2k

All Star
Daps

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Cac memes. :rolleyes:

I'll be that guy; this shyt isn't even funny to me.

Same thing I thought but then I removed my Coli Panther Fez and allowed Yakubs humor rays to infiltrate my brain and it is actually chuckleworthy. We have our shower rods, CACs have their Luigi stares. :yeshrug: