THE INCREDIBLE HULK.... appreciation thread... (all things hulk)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i saw the first one and was underwhelmed and thought it was bullshyt... casting edward norton as bruce banner was genius.... he played him perfectly... and we get to have introductions to Emil Blonsky (A Manical Tim Roth) (the Abomination) Samuel Sterns (the Leader) General Ross.... well if you dont know by now( HUGE SPOILERS)
Acotilletta2--Red_Hulk_transformation_600px.jpg

Gets so enraged attempts to duplicate the same procedure and becomes the red hulk
and Liv Tyler and her sexy lips as betty ross....

The-Incredible-Hulk-2008-Trailer-2-the-incredible-hulk-1750686-1275-540.jpg

the scenes was great as blonsky stood toe to toe with hulk when injected with a variation of a diluted super soldier serum.... it was a demon cat vs a very big green mouse...

incredible_hulk06.jpg

but i came for that last fight scene... holy shyt.... this was what i was waiting for....:blessed:

the-incredible-hulk-(2008)-large-picture.jpg

the cgi was top notch... marvel spared no penny... and the music for this was.... :banderas3:

incrediblehulk2.jpeg

i forgave this movie thinking that the sequel would stink like the original but i was wrong... louis leterrier who directed this (the transporter, taken) was an inspired choice....

its become a cult classic of mines.... was well worth that $12.50 in theatres blu-ray is beautiful

0002519213898_500X500.jpg

speak on it breh's....:mjcry:

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I Loved This Hulk The Best Out Of All the others with a passion. This Hulk Was Like a rampaging rabid animal with glowing eyes and veins twitchy movements ect.... You walking thru the streets and then a big dude come out the shadows like....

Like You Just Know You Either Getting Ripped Apart, Stomped into paste Or Getting Eaten Real Talk :mjlol:

Plus Edward Looks More Like Banner Too, :manny:

Were as Ruffalo Does not. :usure: Hes Bit Bulky and doesn't look it. and even though his hulk is stronger. his hulk appears to be more like Dumb Neanderthal Were As 2008 Hulk Seemed like he was angrier and crazier, like real monster,
All I know Is this is the Dude I would love to see fight wolverine :jawalrus: #2008HulkTheGoat

Wish they would've Kept him this way tho :snoop:

Last edited:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I support this thread and never understood the hate that it gets...

Plus it's my favorite Hulk look :dame: he actually looks mean and angry. .. I hate how they made Hulk look like Ruffalo

I like how Ruffalo's one has more "range" but as far as rage the 2008 flick kicks ass. The look, whole 9. Not sure why it got so much hate. I loved this movie. Start to finish. shyts all over that deplorable :trash: Eric Bana Ang Lee monstrosity.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
I also thought Norton played the best Banner.

I want to add another maybe unpopular Marvel opinion..

I enjoyed The Punisher with Thomas Jane:yeshrug: I always hear people shytting on the movie but :manny:shyt had great action. Some humor.

tumblr_nbazbiCvZu1tdo66yo1_400.gif

And Travolta did his thing. Thomas Jane set it up so that Travolta thought his right hand man was fukking his wife but he didnt know he was a fakkit:mjlol:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Things i loved about this movie:

• Banner looked the most like comic banner
  • Hulk had a Michael Turner-esque design
  • The Leader was in it even though he was soft/not his final form
  • This was pre-captain america movies so it was fun to imagine what captain america would finally be like, in those days w/ emil blonsky
  • I got the Green Blu ray case
  • In the beginning of the movie, after stan lee drinks the bottle w/ the drop of blood in it and goes to the hospital, when Ross' men are being debriefed in the helicopter they mention that hulk assaulted alot of people including "a canadian assassin" = Wolverine easter egg even though they didn't have the property
  • Fight scene at the end paid homage to the "Ultimate Destruction" Videogame that came out some years prior to, w/ hulk usin cars as boxing gloves lmao
  • Tony Stark cameo at the end

Last edited:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Loved this movie. It had the best versions of Hulk and Banner. Hulk was actually scary in this movie and had an almost Godzilla like feel to it. Avengers Hulk seems more cartoonish. Banner was more "run and gun" in this movie which made it a lot of fun. Dude was damn near about to break out the parkour moves to get away from the military. Also, Ed Norton gave gravity to the role while Mark Ruffalo is just "there" in Avengers. If I was watching a scene with Iron Man and Borton's Banner, I legit wouldn't know who had more presence. Have they dropped a cut with all of the scenes that Ed wanted in the theatrical release?

Lýba'rhaésheýun

Tha Blaq Lýba'rhaésheýun Nhetwerqq
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Things i loved about this movie:
  • In the beginning of the movie, after stan lee drinks the bottle w/ the drop of blood in it and goes to the hospital,

Lol. I Remember that, it really shows how radiated banner is. Bettie should should technically be dead by now. Shes Technically Getting Smashed By a mini Gamma Reactor :russ:

I Seriously Miss his Design tho :mjcry: it would be one thing I would change about the MCU that and giving Thor a helmet and depict him as more powerful like in the comics.

alexander-lozano-getpart.jpg

And For Goodness Sakes Get him an Old Nordic accent and stop with all The Excess comedy :hhh:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Lol. I Remember that, it really shows how radiated banner is. Bettie should should technically be dead by now. Shes Technically Getting Smashed By a mini Gamma Reactor :russ:

I Seriously Miss his Design tho :mjcry: it would be one thing I would change about the MCU that and giving Thor a helmet and depict him as more powerful like in the comics.

alexander-lozano-getpart.jpg

And For Goodness Sakes Get him an Old Nordic accent and stop with all The Excess comedy :hhh:
I feel the same way breh, you have no idea. He's supposed to have an old world presence to him. Truth be told all the avengers are supposed to have a shakespearean, "titans are in the room" presence, including Black Widow and Hawkeye, but they either don't know how to execute that, or sacrificed that for relateability. DC's characters nail that the best in the comics, but they tried to stretch in both directions and caught an L for it. That's another thing I love about this movie, it's one of the last ones that had a serious tone. The homage to the helicopter drop scene in Thor Ragnarok was hillarious though :mjlol:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I also thought Norton played the best Banner.

I want to add another maybe unpopular Marvel opinion..

I enjoyed The Punisher with Thomas Jane:yeshrug: I always hear people shytting on the movie but :manny:shyt had great action. Some humor.

tumblr_nbazbiCvZu1tdo66yo1_400.gif

And Travolta did his thing. Thomas Jane set it up so that Travolta thought his right hand man was fukking his wife but he didnt know he was a fakkit:mjlol:
Punisher dont spy on people with fake hydrants breh