"The Guest", 2014 psychological thriller from the same folks as "You're Next"

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
384px-The_Guest_Film_Poster.jpg

:dahell: This movie just came out a few weeks ago, is getting rave reviews, and is from the same Director, Writer, Producers, & Studio as "You're Next". Why nobody talking about it???!!!

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I've been hearing good things about it too and want to see it. It's not getting a lot of hype because its probably playing in limited release in most areas. I probably won't get around to watching it until it lands on Redbox.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
just finished watching this shyt....maaaaaaaan this shyt was pure piff :whooh: and waaaaay better than you're next imo....the amount of fukkery in this movie is just :ahh::banderas: if there wasnt already a thread for it i woulda made one cuz thats how much i liked it.... to my movie brehs @MartyMcFly @TheStoicGhost i highly recommend this...that damn ending had me like :gladbron::krs::pachaha: and :noah: all rolled up in one, might have to cop the bluray :win:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
just finished watching this shyt....maaaaaaaan this shyt was pure piff :whooh: and waaaaay better than you're next imo....the amount of fukkery in this movie is just :ahh::banderas: if there wasnt already a thread for it i woulda made one cuz thats how much i liked it.... to my movie brehs @MartyMcFly @TheStoicGhost i highly recommend this...that damn ending had me like :gladbron::krs::pachaha: and :noah: all rolled up in one, might have to cop the bluray :win:

I been meaning to catch it. Is it streaming anywhere?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

:krs: Damn, I liked You're Next! I'm gonna download when I get home.

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
Good film. Better than You're Next in my opinion. The soundtrack is :blessed:

I'm definitely going to be checking out Adam Wingard's stuff from here on out. I've enjoyed everything he's done for the most part.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This movie was really great. I say this thread should be stickied, cause people are missing out on this piff.

Main breh is British? :dahell: How do they do the American accent so well?:lupe:

British actors just taking over now, American actors losing. :mjcry: