The Golden state implosion continues Steph Curry DEMANDS to have more pick and rolls run for him..

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Last season, Stephen Curry made 89 more pull-up 3-pointers than any other player. This season, Curry is tied for sixth in pull-up 3s, in part because he hasn't shot them as well, but mostly because he's taking less than half as many (1.3 vs. 2.8 per game). In the wake of Sunday's loss in Cleveland (in which he shot 0-for-3 on pull-up 3s), Curry called for more pick-and-rolls that would get him those shots or spur more ball movement, as ESPN's Ethan Sherwood Strauss writes:

Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry suggested a different offensive approach for his team on Wednesday, three days after a 109-108 loss to the Cleveland Cavaliers in which Curry took only 11 shots.

"I definitely want to be in more pick-and-roll situations," he said at Golden State's practice facility when asked whether the ball is in his hand enough this season. "Whether I'm getting shots or whether we're manufacturing ball movement, that's a strength of ours, regardless of how teams play us."

On what happened in the game Sunday, Curry said, "There were certain sets we were really good at, whether it's drags, pick-and-rolls, whether it's utilizing our post splits and things like that where we can get more space. Didn't really go to those sets as much."

Curry mentioned Golden State's poor offensive showing at the end of the game, noting that they were in a great position to win....

I told you casuals Durant would Destroy the fluidity of Golden States offense from last season. They may be scoring more points, but they are working MUCH HARDER for those points which is VERY VERY bad and everyones game is suffering at the expense of Durants, ESPECIALLY Steph Curry's. Durant is ruining Steph Curry's prime. Has to be sad to watch if you are a golden state fan, but I'm loving it as a Spurs fan.

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
Curry's reaction when durant was controlling the ball in the 4th said it all:francis: I'm just surprised curry said this in public. Makes me wonder if he's not as close to KD like they portray.

Kerr needs to keep this under wraps and fix everything without the media stirring stuff:beli:
Curry has bytch like tendencies

Jealousy and envy are a massive part of that.

Dudes probably salty af at KD taking over the team and being the first option.

Having to set screens on the final play so KD can get the ball :mjlol: :wow: