The following people can kiss my ass

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps
@CarbonBraddock i didnt know i was on your mind like that man you sad ass motherfukker

@JudgeJoeGorilla fukk your crosseyed down syndrome havin ass

@Blacksands fuk and your dumbass hotep game, get serious fool

@Born2BKing snitching ass nikka, getting a black man banned for saying nikka buy lying to the mods that im white, fuk you bish.

No idea who the rest of you are, bunch of hotep ass nikkas, tariq stans or fat obese women lovers i must have burned in my time here, cant wait to 1 star yo threads again, kill yoselves fools.

@King Napz @ezrathegreat @Ataraxia @Illeye buckmatic @Clean Cut @Sagat @Qohelet @CashmereEsquire @Wenzel Dashington @SleezyBigSlim @Trent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ChiefQueen Keep doing what youre doing, love your work.:salute::mjlol:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 did you like my snapchat pic?:shaq:

@stomachlines can you stop posting fat bishes bruh:scust:

Gab

Banned
Supporter
Daps

2ezp4w9.jpg

ra0obn.jpg

23u7sbl.jpg

@Brooklynzson

you 2 can start with apologies

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
@CarbonBraddock i didnt know i was on your mind like that man you sad ass motherfukker

@JudgeJoeGorilla fukk your crosseyed down syndrome havin ass

@Blacksands fuk and your dumbass hotep game, get serious fool

@Born2BKing snitching ass nikka, getting a black man banned for saying nikka buy lying to the mods that im white, fuk you bish.

No idea who the rest of you are, bunch of hotep ass nikkas, tariq stans or fat obese women lovers i must have burned in my time here, cant wait to 1 star yo threads again, kill yoselves fools.

@King Napz @ezrathegreat @Ataraxia @Illeye buckmatic @Clean Cut @Sagat @Qohelet @CashmereEsquire @Wenzel Dashington @SleezyBigSlim @Trent

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@ChiefQueen Keep doing what youre doing, love your work.:salute::mjlol:

@Phoenix_Knightly23 did you like my snapchat pic?:shaq:

@stomachlines can you stop posting fat bishes bruh:scust:
The hell did I do to you :dahell: We ended our beef a while ago.