'The Flash' gets July 2022 release date, Andy Muschietti to direct

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Cyborg is supposed to be Flash's black sidekick in this jumpoff tho. You got to have him introduced here first if you want his movie to meet the usual DCEU standards.

I'm sure that can be edited with rewrites and reshoots

That Extended Cut:banderas:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I guess this is the official thread so I'll put this here.

The actor playing Barry's dad, Billy Crudup who is also in Justice League has dropped out.

'The Flash': Robert Zemeckis Front-Runner to Direct Superhero Film

"The Flash job has not been an easy one to fill. A source tells EW that two Spider-Man directors Sam Raimi and Marc Webb passed on the position. The film also lost its father figure with Billy Crudup, who was set to play the Ezra Miller’s character’s dad, dropping off. Warner Bros. declined to comment."

Last edited:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

The actor playing Barry's dad, Billy Crudup who is also in Justice League has dropped out.

"The Flash job has not been an easy one to fill. A source tells EW that two Spider-Man directors Sam Raimi and Marc Webb passed on the position. The film also lost its father figure with Billy Crudup, who was set to play the Ezra Miller’s character’s dad, dropping off. Warner Bros. declined to comment."
What the hell he was in the Justice League trailer though :why:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

:whew:
Thank god. I couldn't take emo Flash dancing
5400sib.gif

But this movie sounds like a mess. Barry Dad left him again:mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
That sucks. I like him as an actor.

This stuff happens all the time (Terrance Howard in iron man,katie Holmes in batman etc)

But it makes sense because he signed up for 1 project and it's now totally different.

This flash movie has become a modern apocalypse now but of pre production :skip:

Would probably make a good behind the scenes documentary.

Once they nail down a director everything else will fall into place but they've parted ways with 2 already.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

:hhh: What the fukk is going on? Why can't they get people to do the damn movie?? I mean yeah, let's not just make any movie with a bunch of shyt actors but why can't we get this movie going already?? fukk!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
EW has it in for the DCEU now?
I wonder if Warner/DC will do a cover for JL if they ask. :mjlol:

Let me tell you a little story my G and hear me out.

So a few years back, I worked for Wachovia and had arguably one of the most important jobs in the world. Important because with out getting into vast detail, long story short, I help protect peoples money in there accounts.:youngsabo:

Well about 2008 or 2009, shyt started going really bad for the bank.... we were on the brink of collapse, like most people dont know how bad it was. Like it came out that we almost were going to be told to not come in a day and what prevented that was they made a deal to sell to Citi. Now most felt weird about that, that shyt started to move kinda fast like we literally had a meeting about "even though the sale isnt closed" they was sending emails out and we was about to start getting some packets from them.:aicmon:

Then one day.... fukking BOOM!!!! I came to work and now got taking over by Wells Fargo.:mindblown::dahell:

NO one saw that coming, no one expected that. It just came out the blue. :damn:

And if you hear that now some would say "sites just making shyt up" and "shyt is being shot down":shaq2:

Moral of the story is.... you'd be surprise how true some of this shyt is and how quickly one can do damage control to change a narrative and hide a dead body:sas2:

Sometimes the only :duck: are from the :cape: who try to claim its :duck:

Martha