The Cowardly Play Of People In Online Games Never Fails To Amaze Me

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
these camping, sniping fakkits that run away and hide when shyt gets too hot :mjlol:

die like a man u bytch :picard: sheesh.

playing shooters can get tired after a while. this is why I can't wait for For Honor :blessed: ain't no running, ain't no camping, ain't no hiding, ain't no sniping in that game :hhh:

that game forces you to stand your ground and fight in close quarters. the fukkbois will get weeded out the first week :camby::ahh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
these camping, sniping fakkits that run away and hide when shyt gets too hot :mjlol:

playing shooters can get tired after a while. this is why I can't wait for For Honor :blessed: ain't no running, ain't no camping, ain't no hiding, ain't no sniping in that game :hhh:

that game forces you to stand your ground and fight in close quarters. the fukkbois will get weeded out the first week :camby::ahh:
For honor?

Looks clean but there's no gore.

So trash

Draje

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You sound like one of them nikkas who cries when dudes keep throwing you in fighting games

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
It's a multiplayer dynasty warriors using some dark souls pvp gameplay. It's a good concept but the lack of gore is needed to make up for the lack of flare.

I'll shoot it with a flare as gift wrap for the dumpster

You can cut heads off with finishers though... :mjgrin:

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
People who complain and cry about video games are the real losers. Amazes me how they never understand that. Videogames seem to unlock the stupid side of peoples brain