The CONTROVERSIAL Hip Hop Lyrics Thread......

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Ricky, Ricky. I guess pushing the envelope has always gotten Hip Hop in trouble in some way. Rick was clearly wrong for that line but he isn't the 1st rapper to rub people a certain way with crazy lyrics. This thread is to post the grimey, controversial, blasphemous, mean spirited and just down right dead wrong rap lyrics you've ever heard. As terrible as Ricky's Molly line was I think this thread will open some eyes. I'll get it started:

"I put a Molly in her drink, she didn't even know it, took her home enjoyed that, she didn't even know it" - Ricky :noah:

"Don't you know my n!gga gutta f*ckin kidnap Kids, F*ck em in a$$ throw em over Da Bridge" - Biggie :huhldup:

"Look it's Versace, whoops somebody shot me, and I was just checking the mail get it checkin the male?" - Eminem :sadcam:

"When I was 12, I went to Hell for Snuffin Jesus" - NaS :ahh:

parental_advisory_sticker.jpg

r_rating.jpg

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Ricky, Ricky. I guess pushing the envelope has always gotten Hip Hop in trouble in some way. Rick was clearly wrong for that line but he isn't the 1st rapper to rub people a certain way with crazy lyrics. This thread is to post the grimey, controversial, blasphemous, mean spirited and just down right dead wrong rap lyrics you've ever heard. As terrible as Ricky's Molly line was I think this thread will open some eyes. I'll get it started:

"I put a Molly in her drink, she didn't even know it, too her home enjoyed that, she didn't even know it" - Ricky :noah:

"Don't you know my n!gga gutta f*ckin kidnap Kids, F*ck em in a$$ throw em over Da Bridge" - Biggie :huhldup:

"Look it's Versace, whoops somebody shot me, and I was just checking the mail get it checkin the male?" - Eminem :sadcam:

"When I was 12, I went to Hell for Sniffin Jesus" - NaS :ahh:

parental_advisory_sticker.jpg

r_rating.jpg

:wtf: I still don't know what Bawse was thinking with that molly line. How the fukk could it possibly interpreted in a non-predatorial manner? :heh:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
sniffing jesus? :ponder: :lolbron: :ufdup:

LOL, typing to fast for myself. *Snuffin. Reguardless the line turn a lot of heads back in the day. That was the verse was basically NaS entrance to the game. DMX turned mad heads with these two lines:

"I'm comin in the house and I'm gunnin' for your spouse / Tryin' to send the bytch back to her maker / And if you got a daughter older then 15, I'ma rape her."

"I got blood on my hands and their no remorse, I got blood on my D!ck cause I f*ck a corpse, I'm a nasty n!gga"

:ooh:

DMX_blood.jpg

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
"Shorty stay in your place, before this AK's in your face
I'll take your daughter, R Kelly, have my way with her face"

Killa Cam to Nasir Jones

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
On The Diplomats mixtape version of "I Love You", Juelz Santana said:

"I worship the late prophet the great Mohammed....
Omar Atta for his courage behind the wheel of the plane, reminds me of dealing the caine"

Not long after 9-11 happened:snoop:

He tried to defend it by saying this:
"I feel my Diplomats are my team and I'm going to do whatever it takes for them, for my people, the same way as he did for his people. Not that I support him or what he did, but in order for him to do that, it had to take courage and love for what he believed in. A lot of New York people don't have that. Maybe if they did, something like that wouldn't happen."

"I never said I worshipped him, I said I worshipped his courage," he said. "It had nothing to do with 9/11 or me supporting them because I know people in the towers too. If you really listen to the song it was talking about that and the whole situation.

"No matter what anybody says, that was courage right there. If anybody wants to say I worship them, well I know how I feel - I don't worship them. I don't appreciate anything they ever did. I'm not with them, not 1%, not 2% not 10% but I've looked in the dictionary and I've defined the word courage."

"Why did that happen? Why did that happen on September 11, that is my question," he said. "If that had have never happened, I would have never been able to sing that. It's because United States have been going over there trespassing, stealing their stuff... now they make it seem like they came over here and bombed us for nothing."

"How did the United States let this happen. How can you talk about my words when the big question is how can you let this happen."

"If Eminem can get away with the things he does, then I can get away with what I do," he told NME.COM. "And to be honest, I really don't think I did anything wrong. It’s not like I'm coming out speaking out all the time about the Taliban. What I do is music - it's words coming out of my mouth. That was one sentence, you understand."
CAM'RON'S CREW DEFENDS 9/11 LYRIC | News | NME.COM

That didnt work on by the time the album came out, his bars were changed to:

"I worship the great prophet Mohammed......
Ali for the words he spoke stung like a bee, soaked into me you fukkers will see"

:mjpls:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps

Creepin through the darkness in my locs like a shadow master
Beat through your windows, On the news I'm labelled child molester
:wtf:

See a real nikka believe in beatin these hoes down
Push they head into the wall till you hear that crackin sound
:merchant:

Last edited by a moderator:

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
"What I need to do is kick the bytch in the tummy" - Ice Cube "You Can't Fade Me"

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
"Stop looking at her t*ts, Get ya own dog, ya heard? Thats my bytch" - Jay Z

Uplifting and disrespectful at the same time :noah:

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "leaving condoms in the baby seat" by the Camel was pretty disrespectful too. Even mama Camel was like "Apologise boy" :birdman: