The Coliseum Counselor is in....LET ME SOLVE YOUR ISSUES...

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
psychologist+cartoon.png

How can I help you? :takedat:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I'm trying to lose my V-card. How do I do it without blatantly paying for it?

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
go the :sitdown: route. they are stupid, and notorious for giving it up to douchebags. and if you're lucky, you can trade v cards....:leon:

What exactly does that mean? Younger than 18? I'm 23 going on 24 bro. I won't.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
What exactly does that mean? Younger than 18? I'm 23 going on 24 bro. I won't.

ok. well go the cougar way. 40+. they are typically desperate and will jump at the chance of tasting some young meat (no homo). you can :eat: REAL good (figureatively AND literally) with about 2 or 3 of these in your roster. :jawalrus:

cougars-life-time-woman-double-entende-cleavage-cup-coffee-t-demotivational-poster-1244482539.jpg

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
ok. well go the cougar way. 40+. they are typically desperate and will jump at the chance of tasting some young meat (no homo). you can :eat: REAL good (figureatively AND literally) with about 2 or 3 of these in your roster. :jawalrus:

cougars-life-time-woman-double-entende-cleavage-cup-coffee-t-demotivational-poster-1244482539.jpg

Again. I'd rather not. I want the perfect grade p*ssy, 21-25. Seasoned but not matured.

I need a jumpoff, a groupie, a team player, someone that I can hit up on the random and get some ass with no strings attached, with no money exchanged.

I want her to want me, but I'm indifferent to the entire idea of her. So she's the one that's hitting me up with goodmorning's, good afternoon's, how's your day's...I want a clingy bytch that'll make me feel like I'm needed in her life.

She doesn't even have to be a dime piece, 6-8's are okay.

I also like them thick...but more of a titty man so the ass doesn't have to be entirely fat.

How do I get THAT.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
^ dude just saying, you really can't be that picky your first time. Maybe that's why you are still a virgin? Beggars can't be choosers nikka.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
thats a tall order breh...for anybody. you have to realize women need to be getting something out the deal too...so if you can't fukk, eat, and you not paying then you are screwed

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
thats a tall order breh...for anybody. you have to realize women need to be getting something out the deal too...so if you can't fukk, eat, and you not paying then you are screwed

They're gonna be gettin this pipe.

Sentenza

Banned
Daps
Wait for the right woman to come along. It may take time, but in the end, it will all be worth it.

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Again. I'd rather not. I want the perfect grade p*ssy, 21-25. Seasoned but not matured.

I need a jumpoff, a groupie, a team player, someone that I can hit up on the random and get some ass with no strings attached, with no money exchanged.

I want her to want me, but I'm indifferent to the entire idea of her. So she's the one that's hitting me up with goodmorning's, good afternoon's, how's your day's...I want a clingy bytch that'll make me feel like I'm needed in her life.

I also like them thick...but more of a titty man so the ass doesn't have to be entirely fat.

How do I get THAT.

turn muslim and kill yourself so you can go to heaven and get the virgins. ain't no bytches like this on earth...:childplease:

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

How do I get THAT.

easy...you pay for it