The Coli's Team - Official Seattle Seahawks 2014 Season Thread

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Let's be honest here, if Dallas was "americas team" back in the day, the Seahawks have become the coli's team.

First you got Russell out here, black excellence, strong member of the #hardonhoes movement, dropping his pasty wife just before that big payday.
ipCg35cFvfr4J.gif

Marshawn out here going back to the hood for the holidays

then giving the greatest interview of all time

Ringworm Sherm making em mad
ShermanTIp.gif

richard-sherman-waving-bye.gif

Richard-Sherman-inteception-cheerleaders-dance.gif

Kam Chancellor taking us back to the good ol days of big hits
seahawks.gif

b4133b95ade503eccbb98907db6875eb5b6f51a04f09ab0456d6edf729aa7ea25g_medium.jpg

and Earl Thomas, best safety in the game
original.gif

:blessed: :blessed: :blessed:
keep-calm-the-champ-is-here-13.png

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
ku-xlarge.gif

Itll be interesting to see how we deal with Marshawn's contract hold out. I think he does deserve a raise and Christine hasn't shown enough yet to be trusted as a full time #1 so Id try to work something out with him to get more money, but I wouldn't extend him long term I dont think. He's durable as hell and essentially the focal point of our offense, but, on the other hand, he has a lot of miles on him and it stands to wonder how much is truly left.

Our schedule is brutal. Packers, Cowboys, Giants, Eagles and Panthers (again??) out of division, plus AFC West and our own division. People can say what they want about the Cowboys and Giants, but they are both types that could improve and play really well for a game here and there. We demolished NYG last year but I have a hard time believing they will be as bad. A lot of tough games in general, and a bad injury or two in our division could see us slipping. I think, on paper, we have the best team in the division but there are 0 cupcake defenses and they are all at least pretty good. Luckily Sam Bradford is shyt and they did nothing to improve on offense and Carson Palmer will probably regress.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
The Marshawn thing will work itself out, they may give him a little more money but they aint gonna do anything to fukk up the future plan. He could go rogue and retire, but I don't see marshawn doing that.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
The Marshawn thing will work itself out, they may give him a little more money but they aint gonna do anything to fukk up the future plan. He could go rogue and retire, but I don't see marshawn doing that.

If anyone could go rogue Marshawn could. I think they'll pay him his worth hopefully. Anyone go to training camp this year? It got sold out in a couple days.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
If anyone could go rogue Marshawn could. I think they'll pay him his worth hopefully. Anyone go to training camp this year? It got sold out in a couple days.
No, its crazy. Really trying to go to the opener and see the banners dropped, but the ticket prices :damn:

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
See you BITCHMADE nikkas in week 7
robert-quinn.gif

818218093.gif

#RamsRising