The coli's own: Ronnie Lott featured in football documentary (video)

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Shout out to all my breh's out there. #TPC stand up :salute: As many of yall know ya boy Ronnie Lott did the whole football thing. (college, NFL combines etc) I was invited to one of the NFL scout combine regional combines and I did i did my thing out there. One of the scouts like my performance out there and hooked me up with these producers that wanted to do a docu-drama featuring NFL hopefuls in their quest to get to the league. If a network picks up the show then we have to shoot more footage

The producers fllew me out to LA and I shot the trailer portion of the reality/docu-drama. The producers are shopping the trailer/show to networks (ESPN, Spike TRU TV and others) Hopefully it gets picked up ASAP

(the trailer is only gonna be up for a little while) I dont own the rights to the film obviously, Im not even sure if im suppose to share the trailer. But fucc it :manny:

i make my appearance at 4:03, 4:20

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYzS-dH9I4o"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYzS-dH9I4o[/ame]

:salute:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Best of luck out there bro...gotta love when people are out there chasing their goals God Bless

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
You ugly nygga. You got that Jamie Foxx Wanda, Sheldon Williams, early human, cro-magnon long forehead, eyes too close together thing going. Look like you had to enticed by a plate of Natural Balance for you to speak. Your life is the sequel to Encino Man where Pauly Shore and Sean Astin major in business management in college while Brendan Frasier plays college football. :skip:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Shout out to all my breh's out there. #TPC stand up :salute: As many of yall know ya boy Ronnie Lott did the whole football thing. (college, NFL combines etc) I was invited to one of the NFL scout combine regional combines and I did i did my thing out there. One of the scouts like my performance out there and hooked me up with these producers that wanted to do a docu-drama featuring NFL hopefuls in their quest to get to the league. If a network picks up the show then we have to shoot more footage

The producers fllew me out to LA and I shot the trailer portion of the reality/docu-drama. The producers are shopping the trailer/show to networks (ESPN, Spike TRU TV and others) Hopefully it gets picked up ASAP

(the trailer is only gonna be up for a little while) I dont own the rights to the film obviously, Im not even sure if im suppose to share the trailer. But fucc it :manny:

i make my appearance at 4:03, 4:20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XYzS-dH9I4o

Everyone check this shyt out. Just imagine if our coli breddah posts from the sidelines if he makes it:wow: This could be his big break so enjoy watching and supporting coli history.

:salute: to @Ronnie Lott and best of luck

#TPC

Last edited by a moderator:

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
n4vznp.gif

all the best breh

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Good shyt breh, do your thing

Nice to see a breh from the Cali gettin close to making it
:shake:

Eventually, The Coli will have someone in every major sport, hollywood and capital hill.
:scheme:

The Takeover