The Coli's OFFICIAL How To TALK To Females Thread (Plan To Start Dating Again)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Listen up, I know how to talk to women, but I haven't dated in years:sadcam: Anyway, :ohhh: how could I flirt with females to make them interested for them to date me? I've been busy with school and looking for work that I haven't had the chance:snoop: If I land a job this summer, I plan to try to get my freak on. I wanna have the hoes on deck. Not settling down yet only 20. :patrice:what's your advice COLI brethren? I mainly like Alt chicks, nerdy chicks, and some ratchett/hoodrat chicks.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

60558216.jpg

:troll:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just hit the pool/beach and if u see a group of females enjoying themselves...

....Just casually go behind the nicest asset you can find, swipe your credit/debit card between their cakes and you are guaranteed to be in. Girls love it when u do that.

After she falls in love with you take her to your room and make a memory.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Just hit the pool/beach and if u see a group of females enjoying themselves...

....Just casually go behind the nicest asset you can find, swipe your credit/debit card between their cakes and you are guaranteed to be in. Girls love it when u do that.

After she falls in love with you take her to your room and make a memory.
:dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
20 and haven't dated "in years" huh?

so "never dated" is more accurate.

it's ok to have never had luck with girls/women, but if you're gonna go on the coli of all places for dating advice, swallow your ego and drop the "i've been focused on ME" bit.

my first and only piece of advice is ignore everything you read after this sentence.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
just look at the situation around you, what she's doing and use it to start up a random conversation. and be honest.

just recently i saw this cute chick with a fat ass walking in front of me. She couldnt hear me saying 'excuse me' because of earphones, so when I caught up I said hey and mentioned how I was trying to get her attn. She apologized and I commented about how her earphones must be loud. She said something about her earphones blocking noise and i said its all good, Im guilty of listening to music loudly too.

I then asked what kind music she was listening to that had her so into it anyway. She said Taylor Swift or some shyt. I made a joke about how she looked like the rock type based on how she was dressed. She laughed...we continued talking until she had to turn...i got the digits. That aint even the last chick either.

Its actually very easy meeting girls. The hardest part is after you get the number.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
Always look em deep in the eye when u talk, don't break eye contact breh, speak softly and deeply so they have to come closer to hear what you're saying, brush ur hand against their thighs/laps a couple times.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
just look at the situation around you, what she's doing and use it to start up a random conversation. and be honest.

just recently i saw this cute chick with a fat ass walking in front of me. She couldnt hear me saying 'excuse me' because of earphones, so when I caught up I said hey and mentioned how I was trying to get her attn. She apologized and I commented about how her earphones must be loud. She said something about her earphones blocking noise and i said its all good, Im guilty of listening to music loudly too.

I then asked what kind music she was listening to that had her so into it anyway. She said Taylor Swift or some shyt. I made a joke about how she looked like the rock type based on how she was dressed. She laughed...we continued talking until she had to turn...i got the digits. That aint even the last chick either.

Its actually very easy meeting girls. The hardest part is after you get the number.
Aight got it now :jawalrus:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
All you have to do is not give a fukk. The moment i stopped worrying about get laid, i was rolling in it.

However, if you must talk to women, make them laugh and seem busy so that they know time with you really matters if y'all actually are dating and not just fukking.

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Always look em deep in the eye when u talk, don't break eye contact breh, speak softly and deeply so they have to come closer to hear what you're saying, brush ur hand against their thighs/laps a couple times.
:russ:Not sure if serious or trolling. Sounds like some rape-o shyt.:lolbron:

Just be confident and look them in their face. Different females like different approaches. As you get used to talking to them you'll figure out what approach works best for each girl.

Also try to only approach females who are sending you signals. if a female refuses to make eye contact with you chances are she isn't interested. if a female won't stop staring you down chances are shes interested. Girls are more scared of you then you are of them. just do errything you do with confidence.