Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
What a joke if this is true...

fukk a unification, Alexander has done nothing to deserve this opportunity...

I definitely will not be buying this PPV and if Canelo/Trout aint on the card I might not even watch it...

I'd rather Floyd fight ghost or Timmy over that bytch nikka Alexander...

charknicks

All Star
Daps
Devon Alexander? Really, Floyd?

If this is the best that he is able to do for a PPV fight, he might as well retire. This is some BS.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
"Floyd Mayweather has done the impossible. He's turned Robert Guerrero into an opponent we'd scratch and claw our way to see him against."

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Twitter updates on general boxing fukkery

Scott Christ ‏@badlefthook
GBP could be going all out over three weeks. Khan vs mediocre opponent, Garcia vs 2013 Judah, Mayweather vs Alexander. Take that, Bob!
Arum countering with Donaire-Vic II & a shrug of the shoulders - "Do that Rios-Alvarader fight again. And Bradley against Paroodnakoff."
It's the fukkin' CLASH OF THE TITANS this year, you guys.
2013 boxing, where K9 Bundrage-Ishe Smith and Lucas Matthysse-Mike Dallas Jr are the first two accidental SHO main events of the year.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing
So wait, Danny Garcia's GF was coming at him on Twitter for being at the clubs the last few days despite his rib injury? I love Twitter...
Jimmy & Leiah ‏@JL_N_LL
Damn I just saw Danny’s girl clown him talking bout he at the clubs sat sun Mon tues with a supposed rib injury then she deleted it lol
BCaK7EACcAAW1f4.jpg:small

Erica Mendez ‏@SingEricaMendez
People are soo evil! So I get a call just now about something that was put on twitter! First off my page was hacked and second why are ppl
So devilish, I pray for the person who did this may God forgive you because this is pure disgust

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hope canelo dosent go on the may undercard and boost the sales on this shytty ass fight

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The silly shyt about Mayweather Alexander, is that Alexander with his resume win streak and belt he's the most legitimate opponent for Floyd, more legitimate than Canelo and Guerrero at least, dude is just boring as fukk and he's bytch made:mindblown:

Maybe Mayweather is trying to get all the straps at WW, If people want to hate they have every right to in this instant:manny:

I just knew Alexander had a Mayweather fight in the back of his mind the way he was running against Bailey and took no chances:birdman: