The Coli Movie Club: You're Next

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
4-youre-next-watermarked.jpg

So this is my pick for the #movieclub this week as we continue into bloody October. I'm a big fan of this flick and I noticed a lot of cats asking about it recently in our horror threads, and since it's streaming on Netflix, I feel like why not introduce it to everyone and get a discussion popping? It's not your typical home invasion flick and it's a nice throwback to 80s horror flicks. Enjoy ladies and gentleman...hopefully you locked your doors.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@Malta @SwiggyCabrera24 @ThiefyPoo @MartyMcFly @Real @ShaneTheRogue @Dr. Narcisse @Sensitive Blake Griffin @Jello Biafra @cook @Bruce Wayne @Suicide King @penfield @Doc Holiday @HHR @CarolinaKing @Brooklynzson @muzikfrk75 @track 1 @Abso831 @nasty @Thatrogueassdiaz @Kaii-genesis @AlphaOne @Microfracture @R.E.N. Spells Ren @88m3 @Method Man @AITheAnswerAI @Heretic @BelowTheMasonDixon @Jayson_bourn @GzUpHoEzDwN @LordEssdot @kp404 @Jutt @Raedawn07 @Mikey2Toes @MilesTailsPrower @LurkLurker @Reality @young3000 @Data-Hawk @Clutch Robinson @Hiphoplives4eva @flyry @wire28
@Keyser Soze @2 Up 2 Down @TarPitWu @Master Teacher @Conz @Anbessa725 @nikkahs B. Wildin @storyteller @ghostwriterx @Yoda @Kunty McPhuck @pete clemenza @KOTK @Captain_Crunch @TdashDUB @Ghost Utmost @tonyclifton @Wise @True Blue Moon @yoyoyo1 @Rekless Youf @Patrick Kane @YouMadd? @Mr Hate Coffee @NZA @Tuaminator @dangerranger @Primetime @Manny ManhaTTan @LongJohn @Ebonic Plague @Bruce LeRoy @Ayo @MF_BREW @Spin @Sunalmighty @choc_cardigan @StupidQuestion @Hammer @BarNone @IronFist @GoldenGlove @2Quik4UHoes @LostOne @TheGodling @duckbutta @The_Unchosen_One @Batz @Tony_Bromo @trick @StillNotSoft @theoretic @Wiirdo @sun raw @HankMoodyCSC @CapitalOne @bboystyle @dvdjamm @choc_cardigan @Arcavian @PurePlaya @DosCadenaz @T-K-G @Silkk @Milk N Cookies @wire28 @flyry @FlyGuy @Tuaminator @Prodigal Syndicate @Dr.Omega @Nephilim_BC @BlackAchilles @hexagram23 @BXKingPin82 @EVILRICO @wild100sboy @Wild self @SlowPaceThrillah @blazn101 @Mike Allicock @92Inc @kp404

Last edited:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
didnt know it was on netflix....I downloaded it the other day because fo the horror thread...i'll def watch and drop some feedback...

salute

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Elaborate breh I'm interested
I had high hopes based on a couple of great reviews it received way back when the the first VHS was being previewd. seems like it took forever for this drop. i was like dope..i ended up watching it real late so maybe i just couldnt get into it like i wanted to. its not a bad movie but i wish i knew nothing about it because i was expecting something really fresh.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I had high hopes based on a couple of great reviews it received way back when the the first VHS was being previewd. seems like it took forever for this drop. i was like dope..i ended up watching it real late so maybe i just couldnt get into it like i wanted to. its not a bad movie but i wish i knew nothing about it because i was expecting something really fresh.

I got you. See I didn't read any reviews so I didn't have any expectations. I heard things on podcasts but me being a smart ass and a bit of a rebellious punk by nature, I just kinda said "yeah ok nikka" so I took all the kind words with a grain of salt until I could see it for myself. It's a movie that works good once but the 2nd time you see it, in my mind, it works better because then you can just watch it and explore what it does differently as opposed to looking for it

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
This rich ass family laid out the blueprint of what not to do & they did all of the things not to do:russ:. Like when they sent their daughter outside to run across the yard or whatever cause she was the fastest runner....:stopitslime: I'm not sure who hasn't seen the movie but I'll leave it there for now. I'm all up in here like a thong to a booty crack :lolbron:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This rich ass family laid out the blueprint of what not to do & they did all of the things not to do:russ:. Like when they sent their daughter outside to run across the yard or whatever cause she was the fastest runner....:stopitslime: I'm not sure who hasn't seen the movie but I'll leave it there for now. I'm all up in here like a thong to a booty crack :lolbron:

Yeah I want to give people some time to watch it before I get into it because there's stuff that shouldn't be spoiled

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched it a few months bak when it first hit VoD...it was ok i guess, kinda figured out the "twist" early on tho but the violence made it a solid movie for me...prolly will nvr watch it again

speaking of movies on VoD, i highly recommend that michael c. hall movie cold in july..