The Bulls Need to Fire Their GM

GoldenGlove

πŸ˜πŸ˜‘πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:demonic:

I know there's a Bulls Offseason thread...

But I don't give a fukk.

I'm trying to be optimistic because I know that the Bulls will more than likely finish with a top 3 seed next season...(prolly 1 seed if they stay healthy) but I can't sit back and watch all of these moves being made and not get heated.

I listen to the organization constantly tell me over and over and over that they can't make a move. I have to call bullshyt. Specifically when I see the likes of Joe Johnson, Andrea Bargnani, Gerald Wallace, and now Biedrins/Jefferson all be traded within the last 2 off-seasons.

:beli:

All of those dudes are on terrible deals. And outside of Joe Johnson none of them produce more than Boozer.

But I'm not going to make this about Boozer though...

Let's talk about why these other teams can make moves with guys on horrible contracts and get something done by just throwing in picks? Why haven't the Bulls entertained this strategy? I mean...

The Bulls have the Bobcats future 1st Rounder that they're holding on too like they can see 3 years into the future to know if it'll be even worth shyt. Plus they have all of their 1st Rounders/2nd Rounders...

:ohhh:

On top of the draft picks, these fakkits have decent assets.
-Deng
-Taj
-Noah (I'll get to this later)
-Mirotic
-Jimmy Butler

The only reason Noah is listed is because these dumb ass muhfukkas let Asik walk for nothing!

:snoop:

So with all of that listed, can someone looking from the outside explain to me why this team has not done shyt to improve the roster in the past 3 seasons besides cycle through the bargain bin of FAs to stick in for the "Bench Mob" annually?

Ohhh, and then you have these guys...
forman_090526.jpg

pissing off Tom ThiboGOD and firing his lead assistants and shyt?
:dahell:

Ay, the Gar/Pax GM experiment needs to die. I will go HAM if the Bulls eventually run Thibs out of town because of the GM being some bytch ass dude.

Yes I'm mad.
:pacspit:

/rant

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It is frustrating watching all these other teams make moves and the bulls doing nothing

The bulls currently are constructed just like the 10-11 bulls with nazr taking asiks spot,butler taking brewers spot,and dunleavy jr taking korvers spot it's been 2 full seasons and they STILL haven't got another player who can create his own offense to play with rose :snoop:

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
What tells you there gonna finish with a top 3 seed

heat, nets, pacers, and Knicks all look better right now

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Boozer's, Deng's & Noah's contracts minimises the flexibility the Bulls have to get a marquee scorer to play alongside Rose. You guys are better off going after a youngster and developing him, Jeremy Lamb comes to mind.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

:comeon: Knicks were 0-4 vs the bulls last year and will probably one of the worst rebounding teams in the nba this year they have no chance vs the bulls

Pacers and Heat are the only teams the bulls should worry about

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I'm totally convinced they don't know what the hell they doing

They spent the first part of the decade failing at trying to copy the billups and rip Detroit pistons

Now they trying to copy the spurs formula

Difference is the spurs know when to say when

Everything happening now indicates that based on iggy Evans etc deng is going to command a good pay day. A smart front office would be getting deng either on a cheaper deal now or chucking the dueces and flipping him for some assets now. But these idiots going to lose him for nothing just like they lost asik for nothing

When you really break down this front office decision making this thread is long over due. Thibs saving them cause he can coach his ass off and turning value on all these dudes who without him would be in the d league somewhere

The momentum on ousting the front office needs to pick up steam

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Boozer's, Deng's & Noah's contracts minimises the flexibility the Bulls have to get a marquee scorer to play alongside Rose. You guys are better off going after a youngster and developing him, Jeremy Lamb comes to mind.

With the emergence of jimmy butler deng is expendable

We should be flipping him for a scorer and a 2nd option like yesterday

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!

Agreed...

Now more then ever, because of the internet and social media....we can see for our own eyes the importance of a solid front office...

The Bulls sorely lack in this department. I can see management running Thibs outta town. Look at the Doc Rivers situation and how that played out. Who is to say that rather then Thibs being fired (and owed the remainder of his contract), they cut him lose to sign with another team in return for compensation in the form of draft pics. I wouldnt put it past the Bulls....the FO/Coach has deteriorated.

Only reason he hasnt been cut lose is because of the contract extension. However they now see they have another possible avenue to get rid of him