The Booth Poster Winner Of The Year "Ziggiy" Appreciation

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Congratulations to @Ziggiy as he has officially been named this section's poster of the year:salute:. He joins fellow #TPC members @Malta and @H@LLOW who won tlr,the coliseum, and jbo awards.
The goat poster has defeated his opponents all year in a variety of ways. He'll point out facts and beat you with knowledge. He can be witty and comical and just clown you to death. Or he can just outright ether you:merchant: Either way the goat stan of the goat emcee is not to be fukked with!!!
Also shoutout to the runner up @charmander who would've represented the Booth well also. Sohh icey should be proud of your high standing in here. I have a feeling you and Ziggiy will meet again next year:smugbiden:

Booth posters let's salute your Booth poster of the year Ziggiy:salute:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
:wow:

This is truly an honor. I would like to thank each and every poster who nominated me, I truly had no idea that I would even be in the running for something as prestigious and respected as Booth poster of the year. I would like to thank my fellow Nas Stan @JoelB for being one of the first to hold me down when I started posting here. I would like to shout out @Illeye buckmatic for graciously inviting me into the #TPC coalition and allowing me the opportunity to represent such a positive group of individuals. I would like to show my gratitude to the entire Booth family of posters who have created such excellent and mentally stimulating thread topics in which I could post my thoughts and opinions. This is more than just a message board, this is a Community of Hip Hop fans who are passionate about representing the culture and throughout the Stan Wars and disagreements and fierce debates, I appreciate you ALL.:blessed:

Sincerely,

Ziggiy

Sugar

Banned
Daps
YES!!!

patti3.gif

That's my TPC :to:

25903973-cry-gif-.gif

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
:wow:

This is truly an honor. I would like to thank each and every poster who nominated me, I truly had no idea that I would even be in the running for something as prestigious and respected as Booth poster of the year. I would like to thank my fellow Nas Stan @JoelB for being one of the first to hold me down when I started posting here. I would like to shout out @Illeye buckmatic for graciously inviting me into the #TPC coalition and allowing me the opportunity to represent such a positive group of individuals. I would like to show my gratitude to the entire Booth family of posters who have created such excellent and mentally stimulating thread topics in which I could post my thoughts and opinions. This is more than just a message board, this is a Community of Hip Hop fans who are passionate about representing the culture and throughout the Stan Wars and disagreements and fierce debates, I appreciate you ALL.:blessed:

Sincerely,

Ziggiy

I been saying Ziggiy was top 5 DOA since :hamster: and cats thought I was just blindly riding for my dawg...nah. We are in the presence of greatness :blessed:, Dont know many hip hop heads that have a passion for the culture more than @Ziggiy the Don .

Congrats on your win my brehda

sn3VU.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I been saying Ziggiy was top 5 DOA since :hamster: and cats thought I was just blindly riding for my dawg...nah. We are in the presence of greatness :blessed:, Dont know many hip hop heads that have a passion for the culture more than @Ziggiy the Don .

Congrats on your win my brehda

sn3VU.gif

Nancy Kerrigan:troll:

Truth be told if I didn't vote for ziggiy,I would've voted for you or @Danie84.
Followed by a bunch of TPC members:whew: I consider you three the Holy Trinity of Booth posters:salute: