The black feminists want R. Kelly’s head

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I guess the Cosby verdict has got these delusional idiots thinking their own team White Feminist. Tell me something, why hasn’t any of these white feminists came after Harvey Weinstein, Matt Laur etc. with charges like they did on Cosby? I get we have issues within our community to resolve but stop putting on a production for white folks so you can get their validation. It’s sickening

free upload pictures

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
DKD1fcoUQAA4j5d.jpg

Shea Butter twitter has spoken

Last edited:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
why hasn’t any of these white feminists came after Harvey Weinstein, Matt Laur etc. with charges they did on Cosby?

White men own the media.

If me or my homies own media companies that can influence the entire world...... Some bum ass feminists on twitter cant do any damage when standing in the face of true power & influence.

Black men have none of that.

Thats why we get assassinated in the media and cant even defend ourselves or promote our own agendas..... We just sit there and get crucified

Meanwhile the white man is making phone calls and cutting checks to promote his own agenda.

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White men own the media.If me or my homies own media companies that can influence the entire world...... Some bum ass feminists on twitter cant do any damage when standing in the face of true power & influence.Black men have none of that.Thats why we get assassinated in the media and cant even defend ourselves or promote our own agendas..... We just sit there and get crucifiedMeanwhile the white man is making phone calls and cutting checks to promote his own agenda.

Women are just following the blueprint of lgbt, even if rkelly hypothetically gets the death penalty, they will still not be satisfied, it's all FAKE outrage man.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10. :scust:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How sick do you have to be to cape for someone with multiple proven instances of pedophilia just because they are black? Cosby doubt? Sure, there was no real evidence. There's literally a tape of this dude having sex with a 14 yo, and a marriage certificate to a 15 yo Aaliyah who he knew since she was like 10.

white people will never give a fukk because the victims are all black, rkelly is a smart dude.