The Best nikka At Every YMCA across the country could average 20 in the 50s and 60s NBA

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
NOT SAYING you low level scrubs who get picked last even behind Fat Joey that works night shifts at the factory or Rigatoni Ron that chefs up pasta downtown.

Im saying the best person. The nikka who's not quite NBA level, he might not even be good enough for college. But he balls out against YMCA level talent and everyone thinks he's nice but he's not THAT nice in reality.

You know the type, he probably plays in sleeves for no reason and brings his own ball. Has scattered tattoos and some form of mustache GOATEE combo. Generic high level YMCA baller is what I would call him.

That nikka would be a solid contributer borderline star in 50s and 60s NBA

Confident I would give Jerry west an average of 35/7/7 on 53% shooting Everytime we matched up.

:trash: :trash: :trash::scust:

Edit: typed in "stock basketball player"

This is what every high level YMCA nikka looks like
african-american-basketball-player-18116390.jpg

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm 6'4" with a 37 inch vertical and I'm that guy you're talking about.

I'd average 33ppg and be an HOFer if I came up in the 50s/60s NBA, I'm serious.

Pitfalls0117

Invokana Trump
Daps
Reppin
NJ->BOS->DC
The stars of that era would still wash your ass but any d1 player today could compete for a roster spot back then, yes. Good d2/d3 players too

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
NOT SAYING you low level scrubs who get picked last even behind Fat Joey that works night shifts at the factory or Rigatoni Ron that chefs up pasta downtown.

Im saying the best person. The nikka who's not quite NBA level, he might not even be good enough for college. But he balls out against YMCA level talent and everyone thinks he's nice but he's not THAT nice in reality.

You know the type, he probably plays in sleeves for no reason and brings his own ball. Has scattered tattoos and some form of mustache GOATEE combo. Generic high level YMCA baller is what I would call him.

That nikka would be a solid contributer borderline star in 50s and 60s NBA

Confident I would give Jerry west an average of 35/7/7 on 53% shooting Everytime we matched up.

:trash: :trash: :trash::scust:

Edit: typed in "stock basketball player"

This is what every high level YMCA nikka looks like
african-american-basketball-player-18116390.jpg

if they grew up in the 60s prolly not.
i like to compare people based on their peers, not across eras.
if you cant make in todays league with all the knowledge and texh we have about sports now. you wouldnt have been to make it back then with next to no knowledge

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
The stars of that era would still wash your ass but any d1 player today could compete for a roster spot back then, yes. Good d2/d3 players too
nikka I'd dunk on Bob Cousy. You crazy. And hit a game winner over him while eye fukking some Pawg in the stands :pacspit:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If Kevin Durant grew up in the 50's he woulda been doing finger rolls and bounce passes too. Ya'll act like nikkas would still be doing euro steps despite Manu Ginobli not yet being born yet to invent it. Its a completely biased argument.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
If Kevin Durant grew up in the 50's he woulda been doing finger rolls and bounce passes too. Ya'll act like nikkas would still be doing euro steps despite Manu Ginobli not yet being born yet to invent it. Its a completely biased argument.
I agree. So why do people legitimately have Oscar Robertson/Jerry West etc in their top 10s and 20s if they clearly weren't as skilled as the players today?