'the beauty of everyday women' Coli's own 430 page sublime work of art

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thread has 6,425 posts and this dude has 6,139 of them. :dahell:

Dude has 8,730 messages in total so about 70 % of this nikka's posts is just him posting by himself in that thread. :merchant:

And where the hell does he keep finding these pictures? :mindblown:

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/editing-beauty-of-everyday-women.150213/

:russ:

This nikka @Michael9100 either too looney for tunes or his :troll: game is next level

Thank you,

bos_a_pierce03_576.jpg

Now I'm neither crazy nor am I trolling... I just appreciate the beauty of everyday (homely/modest/prudent) women......

Michael9100

The Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
houston
The fukk are you googling, aside from everyday black women?

HBCU student orientation?

South Central Town Hall meeting?

:pachaha:

You should stop posting pictures in this thread though... you already have 430 pages of that shyt :camby:

Type in random american female names.... Since I prefer african american women, I tend to google names like:

-Ashley
-Brittney
-Ciara
-Desiree
-Erica
-Imani
-Jasmine
-Monique

After that you simply put edu or mil behind the name and you get thousands of pictures..... pictures of undergrads, grad students, professionals, etc etc....

Go to search tools and change size to Large and time to jan/1st-dec/31st of 2010/11/12/13/14...................

Thats how I get 98% of the pictures.....

If I were to post every pic I saw and didn't filter them, that thread would be twice the size it is now...

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Type in random american female names.... Since I prefer african american women, I tend to google names like:

-Ashley
-Brittney
-Ciara
-Desiree
-Erica
-Imani
-Jasmine
-Monique

After that you simply put edu or mil behind the name and you get thousands of pictures..... pictures of undergrads, grad students, professionals, etc etc....

Go to search tools and change size to Large and time to jan/1st-dec/31st of 2010/11/12/13/14...................

Thats how I get 98% of the pictures.....

If I were to post every pic I saw and didn't filter them, that thread would be twice the size it is now...
Ill keep that technique in mind, captain Kirk