The Baggy Clothes Era

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I never understood who made the whole baggy clothes popular. nikkas went from fitted to baggy back to fitted. Was it the south, the west, or east coast nikkas? Was it a song? I never in my life wore big ass clothes, that shyt look stupid as hell to me. But who deserves the credit for this?

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
negged.gif

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I never understood who made these tight ass jeans popular. nikkas went from dressing like men to dressing like women. Was it the south, the west, or east coast nikkas? Was it a song? I never in my life wore skinny jeans, that shyt look stupid as hell to me. But who deserves the credit for this?

Fixed

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
You can make a case for any extreme looking stupid...but being in shape with a shirt that fits and slim straight jeans with nice shoes and a nice belt is better than both baggy wu wear fatigues timbs and lil Wayne hipster shyt

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
I never understood who made the whole baggy clothes popular. nikkas went from fitted to baggy back to fitted. Was it the south, the west, or east coast nikkas? Was it a song? I never in my life wore big ass clothes, that shyt look stupid as hell to me. But who deserves the credit for this?

:whoa: tight clothes are made for people with vaginas

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
The baggy era was the GOAT! Should it come back no, it was straight fukkery, that's what made it so dope. Enjoy it for what it WAS (key word WAS)

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I used to Rock the Baggy Sh.t all day but Yeah, now that Times & Styles have changed I have Pulled my Pants up but :whoa: not that Far up. My Jeans aren't Tight and I will even Rock some Pants that just Fit me the way they are supposed to. N.H. I'm just not Wearing my Bottoms off my Arse anymore, :manny: I've even Slimmed my Hoodies up to just a Large. There's nothing wrong with Growing Up with Fashion but don't sh.t on the Baggy Jeans & Big Shirts, sh.t was Dope.

Kanye's Shrug is a Bad Example here though Brehs.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
it came from prison, but eazy-e was the one who popularized it

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk da baggy clothes era, them long tees that looked like you were rocking a dress

baggy_clothes4.jpg

Then the baggy jeans, looking like you wearing a nappy n shyt yourself
download-2.jpg

Thank God that era is over, cant believe I used to dress like this:snoop: